bronze-colored light
for Evie/Regional Assets thread
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
His own dark hair fell around his shoulders and muscles, and he followed the mark of her crimson tresses with his mouth, slowly pressing the wake of his breath in between the acts of indulgences. The bar of soap came soon after, tracing over foundation lines, leaving a trail of bubbles and suds over her skin before ghosting away, intending to wash away the marks of earlier runs and rampages across his own flesh; some content measures and laughter ringing again at her lathered words.

Her offense shook off all the waves of his own perplexing sibilances from prior conversations with said Dragoon; pondering if they were platitudes of a younger leadership, and therefore, the ignorance stemmed and bent from smaller footholds and lack of experience. “Bewildering, really. But they will have no such authority in Halo.” A promise, a vow, and an oath; there was no need for such a presumptuous presence when they had the Shields, himself, and many other stronger fixtures within the Halovian backdrop. Reaching up to poke at her lifted nose, and leaving a bead of water there, he snorted. “I may have indicated the faults in his presumptions. I think he wanted my assistance, but it would be difficult to muster after those affronts.”
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
There's no greater vengeance
Than learning to enjoy again
His hands and mouth on her skin make it hard to hold onto political sentiments, all her senses focused on his nearness. It’s a lucky thing that he only continues on once he has tended lovingly - torturously - to her own cleanliness and moved to his own, or anything he might have said would have been lost to the haze in her head.

Evie would have never considered him agreeing to such a proposition, but it warms her more thoroughly than the steam of the shower to see his protectiveness of their home. Though the touch to her nose makes her shoulders relax from their stiffened proportions, entire frame melting into something languid and more Evie than Evergreen. “Good. He needs to feel the effects of his boldness.” Aid and support were certainly not on the table so soon after such presumptuousness.

Tilting her head back to let the water sluice through her hair and take the suds with it, Evie hastens the effect with her hands briefly, impatient. Shampoo gone now and heedless of what Deimos has left to do, Evie grabs him by the hips and pulls them flush, leaning up on her toes to kiss up his neck. “Your time’s up. No more talking.” It comes out low and promising, keen on forgetting anything outside of their shower.
Therapy is tiring
But so is hiding how you feel
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
Agreements in rectifying boldness earned a juvenile grin across his lips, when they weren’t they distracted by other things. But presumptions and impudence from other lands could wait for a little while longer – the lashing he’d given likely to be enough for the time being – for other intrepid, audacious motions were unwinding in shameless and brazen distinction (ones he welcomed openly). There might have been an abrupt snort as she altered in her stance – time effectively gone for political matters, and exactly where he’d teased and taunted before. “Fine,” was the only stance thereafter on one final act of defiance, before all discussions materialized away amidst the cascades and droplets; there were far better echoes and sounds to achieve.

{FIN}
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life