actin' like a winner for you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Hiccuping in a breath, Remi turns his head slightly in order to bring the dozens of hot spring revellers into his peripheral vision. Through the thick steam that drifted upward, he could feel the presence of more than those he could immediately see. Exhaling a touch stiltedly, the Lullaby presses his teeth together hard enough to have his jaw feathering before returning his soft sea glass gaze to the Nova. 'Well,' based on where they were and the fact that a child had just come to interrupt them, the Lullaby's normal fair for being so inconvenienced seemed a touch inappropriate.

"I want...a limerick." He decides with a boyishly crooked smile. Just because he couldn't have his husband's tongue doing what he wanted didn't mean he needed to let all that silver go unused.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

please just don't forget me

Grinning, because he knows exactly what Remi's usual fare might be for this sort of inconvenience, Ronin leans in and presses an apologetic kiss to the Lullaby's forehead. "If you didn't mind leaving the springs I'm sure we could work something out," he begins, but it appears his husband has other ideas in mind, and it's with a furrowed brow that he hears him out.

"A limerick," he repeats, groaning under his breath and spending a good few moments to try and dust the cobwebs from his brain. "Alright," Ronin says eventually, "I think I have one. Don't think I'm clever, though - I just read it in a book once." Clearing his throat and lifting his chin as if he's going to perform the poem on stage, he begins:

"A wonderful bird is the pelican,
His bill holds more than his belican.
He can take in his beak
Enough food for a week,
But I’m damned if I see how the helican.
"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
"I would...need a minute, regardless." The Lullaby admits in a hushed voice; Ronin will undoubtedly feel the reason for his husband's hesitation much as Remi was actively trying to be on his best behaviour.

For a moment the Lullaby is far too distracted by the musical lilt of his husband's accent to really hear the words and their intended meanings. Slowly though, Remi's smile tugs at one side of his mouth as his eyes narrow: belly-can, hell-he-can. "You," he all but growls, leaning forward to steal a kiss and perhaps trying and coax a bit of silver from his husband's tongue. "-are the most clever. Book or no book."

Though Remi's touch will be tinged with a touch of sadness - was it one of Vai's books that Ronin had read these words before? - the overall effect was likely just as Ronin had intended. "So...have you any appearances you need to make in Stormbreak as Safrin's Representative, or do we have a free evening?"

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Beaming now, and mostly because he's just pleased that he's been able to recite the limerick without ruining it, Ronin's lips part to reply to his husband, only for the words to be stolen by a kiss. Moaning softly into Remi's mouth, his fingers clasp more tightly around the other man's waist in a gesture that's entirely involuntary. And the Lullaby is correct - he can indeed feel the reason why they can't make a swift exit - and things are only getting harder.

(Heh).

Shivering a little as they part, the thread of Remi's sadness just about snagging on Ronin's bones, he forces a long sigh and tilts his head to rest it against the other man's. "We have a free evening tonight," he informs him happily. "I was going to see if I could get us reservations to do to dinner. Maybe we can even dress like we're on a date." Surprising, he knows.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
Strong as he is, Ronin has always been undoing such that the involuntary shiver that ripples through the Lullaby makes him utter putty in his husband's hands. Dragging in a breath that stops just short of being a moan, Remi clears his throat loudly as feathers trickle down his bare back.

"What do you mean like we are on a date?" Remi wants to know, his playful skepticism momentarily trumping the other emotions sparkling outward from the places the pair touched. "Or perhaps we could dress like other people entirely so that no one will come over to bother us." He adds with a grin before hugging the Nova tightly if only so that he could lift his feet up and sort of drift.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

"Well, I haven't asked if you'd like to go on the date yet," Ronin points out, smiling at Remi and letting his fingers gently and carefully stroke through the feathers trickling down the length of his husband's spine. "Would you, though?" He raises his eyebrows and clasps the other man closer. "And I don't think I could handle the confusion of seeing you dress like someone else. You're too you for that."

Leaning in for a kiss just at the same time as Remi opts to float rather than support himself in the springs, Ronin hums his encouragement and resists the urge to grasp the Lullaby's thighs. If Remi's legs lock around his waist they may as well just give up now, because it will be a miracle if they even make it out of view or earshot.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
The words, when have I ever not wanted to go on a date with you begin to form on the Lullaby's lips before he immediately thinks of all the times he hadn't wanted to go on a date. Namely when he was sleepy or horny, both of which he was positive Ronin would instantly remind him of. Grumbling, first out of annoyance before the sound turned into something like a purr, Remi nods. "Of course I wo-hey. What is that supposed to mean?"

More feathers spread out across the Lullaby's shoulders as his curls begin to melt into whispy fibres. Who do you think could clear this pool faster - me as me, or you as a Leviathan? He wonders while his lips softly try to coax Ronin's in to new and more salacious shapes.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

With wicked fingers that chase the feathers just as soon as they bloom along Remi's flesh, Ronin's laughter is forced through the Attuned bond since his lips are busy and his breath is caught in his chest. It means that you're one of a kind, and seeing you trying to be someone else would make me very sad, he tells his husband, a smile forming against their kiss even as he's forced to sink back against the side of the springs with how his legs are going weak.

Yes, comes the faint reply, which of course means very little given that Ronin only vaguely remembers the question. Drawing in a slow, deep breath as he finally parts from Remi, the Nova roughly clears his throat and manages a soft chuckle. "I think we ought to make a hasty exit," he mumbles. "Because we cannot get carried away here. Maybe I can have the nimbus fly us? And maybe you can memory up some towels?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
I thought that since it is not Leafchange anymore maybe you would not mind a bit of roleplay. You know, where we pretend to be other people but still go home together and whatnot. Remi mumbles distractedly; if he'd picked up the idea from one of Mateo's romance books, sue him. Then again perhaps those sorts of orchestrated nights out were better left to couples who had a time wanted the partners they actually had, which was just not the case for the Taliesins.

"I am having a hard time remembering what towels look like." Remi admits, swallowing hard and doing his best to resist the near-magnetic pull that wanted to see his hips grind against Ronin's. Hissing in a breath and squinting up into the overcast sky, the Lullaby presses his tongue thoughtfully over his teeth before brushing away a bit of sweat from his forehead. "If you get channelled right now, gods help whoever it is who calls you." He mutters with a tense laugh, before forcing himself to slide back against the wall of the pool.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

It might not be Leafchange any longer, but Deepfrost makes the Nova soft and clingy, and so perhaps roleplay is best suited for the warmer half of the year. Or maybe it's just the right here, right now of it that has Ronin wanting to sweep his husband up into his arms, or to dress him up impeccably just so that he might unwrap him again. None of these thoughts do much to cool off the fire in his belly, and so it's almost a blessing as Remi creates further distance between them. (Doesn't feel that way, though).

"Big flappy things. Like... like capes, for your whole body," he says helpfully, as if the description of a towel might do anything to help. "If I get channelled right now, they're going to have quite a surprise when I appear," he adds, the words accompanied with flushed cheeks.

It takes a few minutes of determinedly admiring the world around them rather than the man at his side for Ronin to feel as though it's safe to leave the springs. When he does, though, it's with his fingers clasped in Remi's and the sort of urgency that might suggest there's another monster in town.

Which isn't technically a lie, of course, but the monsters are currently trapped in their pants. And it's better it stays that way in public.

~FIN