[se] drop tea leaves on the floor
for Sunjata
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
Her eyes flickered to Fangorn as he seemed to settle, eerie eyes not so rapidly chasing down the movements of the cub, and Sila wrapped her tail around Melita’s shoulders, content for the moment. With the ease of the fountain bubbling close by, the casual tranquility, still always on the edge of some emboldened siege, permitted her to sweep her hands further in the water, leaning against the stone fixture.

She allowed a brief smirk at the inclination of mousers and birders alike; catlike things to become, no matter which parameter of the species they were. “What do they normally have?” She’d yet to encounter one – and considering her time with the KingMaker, an overconfident Honeybee almost couldn’t be bothered. But things like ghost whales had always been a tremendous issue, when the Ark could only float upon the water, and her restless, curiously inclined nature, ensured she’d still like to know just for the sake of it.
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
He’s glad that she never has encountered one – not after what had happened to him. Not with how the sea panthers lure their prey out. So he watches as she dips her hands in the fountain, watching as it bubbles and moves, the ripples effected while Petronella, still soaked, shakes to rid her coat of the water and effectively sprays the Flood in the process.

He snorts, reaching up to wipe away the water that’s splashed onto his face, and he focuses back on his niece. “Well, they lure their prey to them. So on the Ahi Coast, I heard calls from Lusea at the time and I knew something was definitely wrong.” She was dead for the second time, after all. “But it has a tendency of… Getting into your mind and dragging you closer almost as if you don’t have control over it. Some people didn’t.” Those didn’t make it out of the water that day, a fact that still burns as shame in his chest when he thinks on it, when he thinks about how he should’ve done better. Done more.
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I've done nothing wrong
“Oh,” she murmured, stilling and quiet for half a moment. The calling of the dead, of loved ones, contorted and coiled over the framework of her mind, and had she not had one of those core memories removed by Ludo, it likely would’ve blistered and torn with its recollections again. Instead, her jaw clenched, not yearning or craving to imagine what it must be like to be lured by those sacred and cherished, only to be slashed and mauled and destroyed.

Her nose wrinkled, and then her fingers moved again, restless in the water. “So, do you think she’d have something like that?” It seemed more horrifying and terrible than many other abilities she’d known and heard of – and she didn’t bother hiding her grimace.
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
It certainly was a challenge, to listen to that and have to try and fight through it. And while the shame suddenly coats his bones like an oil he can’t get rid of, he is glad to know she hasn’t had to encounter them, unsure what she might hear from the waters edge. It gives him a moment of thought, too, regarding the sea panther companion when his niece speaks.

I don’t think so.” He offers, but his voice harbors little conviction to know whether it was true or not. Only time would tell, and Sunjata’s hoping it’s something far less stressful than what she could potentially do. If it were sounds of prey like mice and birds, that would be fine. But to hear voices in the middle of the night? Sunjata doesn’t need any help with that.
the flood
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
I've done nothing wrong
The lack of conviction in her uncle’s response drew a slight frown across her features; enough for her frame to still, and her fingers to merely remain as the ripples were voided out. “Well, here’s to hoping not,” she countered with much more of the unknown contorted. Perhaps she’d never known how spoiled she was in the companion department; Fangorn held the brains, and Sila snagged at fire, when she wasn’t shy and apprehensive about the world.

Sighing, Melita shook her head, freeing away any of the entanglements threatening to bombard and loom. “Other than that – anything else new?” An alternative in means of changing subjects, eventually looking back at the Flood again, a brow arched.
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Agreed.” Sunjata sighs almost a touch wistfully that they won’t have to experience anything like that from the companion – and if nothing else, hopefully her not viewing them as prey to entice those memories would suffice enough for him. But she’s still young and it’s hard for him to tell just how she would grow into her own, still so reliant on him. It’s a thought that has him remembering the fish he’d packed away, little sardines he’d picked up while here in Torchline, to give her something to snack on throughout their travels.

He fishes it out and takes one to give to her that she holds between her paws to tear at – still relatively small, all things considered – she dives into the fish while he looks back to his niece. “Actually, yes.” He pauses, flashing her a softer smile. “I am repairing my relationship with Hotaru and things have been going well.” He’s been smarter this time, more thoughtful of how his actions might affect others. But it still sits on him in a way that has trepidation at the back of his throat, curious how she feels about the information.

"What about with you? Is Jack still on your nerves?" He asks, giving Petronella another piece of fish.
the flood
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
I've done nothing wrong
Her brows furrowed indefinitely – waiting to see if it was a joke. Last she’d known, Hotaru had assisted in burning down his guild, stabbed him, all justified actions in the Honeybee’s book from the hazardous and disastrous wake of Sunjata’s relationship dramatics – but she hadn’t fathomed this would come into play again. “Huh,” she said at first, deadpan, staring back at the water for a moment while she processed the information. It was as though he’d told her he’d gotten back with Phoebe again, the strange and bizarre dynamic billowing back to the past with nothing she could quite fathom. “Weird,” was all she could utter eventually.

Why lingered there too, but she’d learned. Somewhat. Haven't you hurt each other enough? was another one. And kept that all to herself.

Jack was a far less frequent issue, so she waved off the notions. “Eh. I can handle him.” And by that, she meant she could shoot him if things ever got truly terrible. Sprawling her fingers deeper into the water and then spinning them around, she watched the ripple for a moment. “Nah, otherwise I’m good.”
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He doesn’t know what he expects from her reaction but this certainly isn’t it. And he finds himself flailing internally as she finally utters a weird in response. And he shrugs, because he knows it’s odd given everything that had happened, but it was part of the reason why they’d actually sat down to talk through things before even starting. Letting their thoughts out before anything else. “I know.” He pauses, wincing slightly as he reaches to rub at the back of his neck, prodding Petronella in the process. “We’ve… Done a lot to each other, but, she was always supposed to be there with Nate and I. And to be honest, things got a little bit awkward with Isla because of it.” This is said with another slight wince before he shakes his head and looks back toward the fountain, watching the ripples the path of her hand takes in the water.

As for Jack not being an issue, that’s good news. Though he’s never doubted for a second that Melita couldn’t handle the captain. She certainly could handle herself in every situation he’d seen her in. Perhaps he should learn a thing or two from her. “That’s good to hear.” He rumbles softly, flashing her a gentler smile.
the flood
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
I've done nothing wrong
Ohhhh Isla again. To her credit, Melita didn’t ask, but she could fill in the blanks on her own. Arching a brow, rolling her eyes, and then shaking her head, she found it better that she didn’t know or involve herself – staying away from all those dramatic aspects that the Flood had stuck and found himself within. Sometimes not by choice, but other times…

Shrugging her shoulders, and finding she still didn’t know how to feel about the whole Ru and uncle situation thing being back on after all this time, her nose wrinkled, and she flicked a few water droplets askew. “I suppose don’t fuck that up again either,” because the Valkyrie would probably do a whole lot more than burning shit down or stabbing on the interim.

And from there, they could meander and discuss other things, a more peaceful interlude than anyone expected.

{FIN}
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent