the ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// seems like the whole damn world went and lost its mind & all my childhood heroes
have fallen off or died. fake tears, real living, fake tears, but the alcohol never lies //
Ah,” comes the simple rumble from the Flood as Edmund explains the names and the correlation. It’s almost funny in a way, given Sunjata’s terms were often far more formal for his actual parents – Shaju was father, and his mother was simply his mother. But, he does shoot an apologetic look toward the young man when it comes to his conversations with Maeve, understanding glimmering in the steel of his gaze. “Funnily enough, I would say I had been in the same boat with your… Mum, before you were born.” He doesn’t know if it will lead to any questions regarding that, but Edmund’s old enough now to know and understand.

Regardless, he draws quiet the second Edmund starts to describe what Dygra is like, breaking his eye contact to look around Frey’s Breath to see the rocky outcropping, to hear that ultimately the rest of the Climb was Dygra’s. It made sense to him, even if he assumed that this particular part still belonged to Frey. That was neither here nor there, though, because soon enough Edmund’s grinning and a ball of flame surges upward as he shows him and the young man’s grin is reflected in his own face as he watches it. “Well, that’s definitely not nothing.” Shifts and magic, not unlike a abandoned attuned hybrid, if not a bit more thematic.
some princes don't become kings
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in? - by Sunjata - 10-26-2023, 01:03 AM