I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
The easy way he says it, taking ownership of a heart and soul willingly offered, is an ecstasy nothing else can compare to. Though admittedly the slide of him inside her is tough competition, making her throw her head back in a splay of golden hair across dark wood, inner walls tightening and nails scraping uselessly at slick varnish.

Sunjata leans over her, chasing that halo and curling his fingers into it, making her neck arch as she presses up into his words which carry a weight comparable to a caress. She knows she isn’t going to last - not when he feels like he’s everywhere, over and inside her, encompassing and impossible to hide from as his voice rumbles through her mind.

“Nobody but you can m-make me feel like this,” she gasps obligingly, a low whine starting up between her teeth as he thrusts into her, leaving yet another mark on her throat that she’ll wear with pride. Ru’s thighs clamp around him, toes curling, as climax barrels down toward her. “Just you. Only you. Nobody can compare.” What was meant to come off as bragging instead sounds like the begging compliments of a pious woman on her knees, singing praise to the only god she knows. Her heart overflows alongside the cascade of her pleasure, turning shallow epithets into vows and confessions. “So good, fuck, Sunny! Orgasm shakes her apart, too sensitive from the first to last much longer with his clever fingers on her clit and his voice in her ear.

Legs tightening around his hips forcefully as it crests over her in waves, her teeth seek out his shoulder instinctively, biting down and muffling her moaning - unsure when it was she reached for him, arms winding around his back and nails painting lines down his pale skin.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
He chases after it, especially with her confirmations, the sound billowing out into the bustling air of the makeshift bar that surrounds them. He can feel just how it affects her, the way she grows tense and starts to break, burning up from the inside out, a statement that would otherwise be bragging shifting into begging, all paired with the Flood’s own groans and growls.

The bond is wide open between them, a sensation that reminds him of those rings that Frey had gifted him and Phoebe with when they’d married – a rebounding of pleasure in a way that he finds it in both their actions and through the bond that drives him even closer to that edge again. Luckily, it doesn’t take too long, not with how she breaks apart with a gasp, his attentions loosening their intensity to ride it out with her.

Of course, as she tightens her legs around him and bites down onto his own shoulder, a moan breaks from him as the tether snaps, burning him up from the inside out as well. It’s the last little straw before he falls after her, panting and gasping against her ear as she muffles herself with his somewhat throbbing shoulder.

He rides everything out with her until their limp and all they have to do is change the room one more time into something cozy, a comfortable bed with plenty of furs and blankets, a room to bonelessly clean up, before he’s fully content to fall asleep with her in his arms.

- FIN <33
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.