I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Any familiarity in their surroundings is swept away by the sensations and feelings of the present. The sand is soft and giving against her back, and Sunjata is warm and firm in contrast above her. Something primordial purrs in the back of her mind, pleased to be surrounded by him, to feel so protected and focused upon - like a shining jewel crowning a treasure hoard. It's a feeling of worship that mends the fractured pieces of her self-worth; as if the hands that trail up the outsides of her thighs, lifting her skirt and baring her skin to the warmth of the fire, are mending the physical tears with each pass of his palms.

Her legs come to slide around his hips, yearning to be closer as her fingers find the base of the horns that form from his scalp. The rumble of his possessiveness is a wave through her chest, and a preening coo echoes in her own throat to vibrate between their melded lips, happy to be a kept thing if it means being part of him forever. Yours, she vows, her own internal voice more feline than draconic. Fitting of the nails that sharpen slightly from the ends of her fingers as she pulls him closer, her own possessiveness on the heels of that sentiment. As you are mine. Mine, mine, mine. And the way she pulls him closer makes it clear she wants that proven, right here and right now.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
She is a part of his treasure hoard now, complete with how he has previously staked his claim. It’s something he can do again, of course, far more content to settle between her legs and run his calloused palms along her skin. She fits against him perfectly, hooking her legs around his waist as her hands find the base of the horns that spiral from his head, bringing a deep rumble of a sound from his throat he can’t quite place but is quite evident in the way his body reacts to it.

Her vow is feline and light, refreshing in the face of the deep throaty sound of his own, her sharp nails pulling him closer as he continues to run his hands along her thighs, moving to the hem of her shirt to lift up and over her head, to bare more of her velvet skin to him, palms passing by her breasts on the way up. And alongside her possessiveness as she reaches up to tug him closer, he blankets her, pressing his chest against hers as he leans in for an all encompassing kiss. Yours. He repeats the vow she’d just previously said, mind wholly focused entirely on her, wanting to draw out more and more of her possessiveness.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
It's a temporary sacrifice to have to take her hands from him in order to have her shirt stripped from her, but any complaints that well up in her chest in the early rumbles of protestation are swept away on a soft gasp as those calloused hands crest over her breasts in a not-enough tease of sensation. As he leans down to blanket her, chest to chest, her legs come up to more properly encircle his hips and pull him close so she can feel every inch of him.

If he is hoping to stoke the flames of her possessiveness, he has done so beautifully. Her too-sharp nails trail down the back of his neck and across his shoulders as she arches up into him, demanding and sinuous. Then prove it, she commands as she leans up into his kiss, teeth nipping across his bottom lip. Take me here and now. I don't want soft and slow. I want you desperate, I want you hard. Here she kisses up the side of his cheek to cut her teeth into the lobe of his ear, laving away the sting with her tongue. I want you to have me, take me, clothes still on and foreplay forgotten. Pulling away, she looks into his eyes, her own breaths already coming a little faster. "Understood?" It's a low, heated murmur, befitting her actual voice.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her legs wrap around him and he presses in, length still trapped by unforgiving fabric but he pays it little mind as her words cut through an idle, gentle preamble. His lips part, enough that he can’t get any audible words out by the time her nails drag against his back and neck, instead opting for a rumbling growl of a sound, teeth nipping into his lower lip, before his head is angling as she aims for his pierced lobe. A grunt of a sound leaves him before it breaks into a quiet, husky laugh.

Understood.” He purrs, voice deep and husky, and in an air of pretending like he isn’t going to listen, one hand lifts to rake through her blonde hair, trailing down far enough from her scalp in a gentle touch before he fists his hand, tugging roughly to expose her neck to him, diving in to press a sharp toothed bite to her neck, enough to leave a small mark that he kisses the sting away. It’s a good distraction for his other hand to reach down and unbutton the pants he wears, a sharp exhale of relief as he relieves the tension there, pushing the clothes out of the way as quickly as he can.

In a split second, the Flood is rising again, wings used for stability as both hands roughly grip Hotaru’s thighs, dragging her closer, lining them up. She’d wanted this, given the go ahead, and Sunjata lets that possessive dragon out in the roughness he gives her, haloed by the orange bonfire behind him. He’s already hard, aching, wanting, and he can already start to feel the slickness between her legs, and it gives him all he needs to pull her thighs closer again, sinking in with a groan as he moves to blanket her again.
the flood
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Though she demands he be the one take control and give into the bestial desires within, it makes her preen sweetly to have him bend to her will so prettily, so willingly. Her own kind of dominance met and fulfilled perfectly. It makes the gasp as her head is wrenched back sound like a choir of ecstasy, bright with lust and approval. Each bite and harsh grip is met with little hiccups of sound, a symphony that tells him he's on the right track. Whatever marks he leaves she will wear proudly, her own little tattoo on otherwise unblemished skin.

Somehow as he rises above her, the view is all the more erotic with how he remains entirely clothed. He pulls, rough and wanting, but her own need is just as apparent with how she cants her hips and twines her legs around him - and of course by the slickness that lets him sink into her with little resistance, driving a wanton gasp from her throat as her hands twist into his shirt, nails scraping dull across the skin beneath.

"Fuck," she rumbles, thighs twitching around his hips as the electric overload of sensations buzzes through her core. Ru's hips rock against him, ensuring he's as deep within her as he can get, greedy for every centimeter. "Yes, please, please," she murmurs, almost a whine as she throws her head back against the give of sand beneath the blanket she'd laid out, using her grip on Sunjata's shirt to rock him against her as if it will somehow force him to start thrusting.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
An overwhelming source of pride blooms from his chest, sinking into her with a low groan, hitching slightly as she rocks her hips against him, ensuring he starts as deep as possible. She doesn’t have to do much to get him to start, the pace set quickly as her sounds become a backdrop for him to figure out how much of this she wants.

Using his wings to support himself, one hand finds her breast again, fingers teasing at her nipple in time with each nearly punishing thrust, his other hand remaining tight at her thigh as he keeps her against him, digging little fingerprint bruises into her skin. Panting already with the kisses he presses against her sternum and collarbones, he’s capable of speaking through the Attuned bond far more smoothly than if he were to try and speak now, especially with how occupied his mouth currently is.

If I had known you wanted to fuck like reckless teenagers, I could have taken you at the bar. His mental voice is still breathless, but far more concise and deep, husky and amused with each thrust.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Normally she can scarcely breathe for how she demands his lips against hers when they fuck - because that's what this is, nothing so beautiful as making love - but with his lips painting lurid marks no her sternum and across her collarbones it leaves her free to tilt her head back until golden sand and golden hair become one, each punched-out moan and whimper free to be swallowed up by the distant ocean and crackle of fire.

Color flushes up her neck and into her cheeks, eyes dark and lidded at the blunt, devilishly sexy rumble of his teasing. It makes her tighten around his cock just imagining that. The heated eyes of their guaranteed onlookers, the splay of their shared hands across the bar top, the badly concealed meeting of their bodies hidden only by the width of his shoulders and the rucked-up layers of her skirt. Her eager lust is like the lash of a whip across the bond, helpless to lock down how enticing she finds that idea.

Fuck, next time, please, she begs, greedy and salivating at the notion. The bar, the front desk, the deck - anywhere you want me, anywhere I want you, a free show for anyone around. And fuck anyone who didn't appreciate it, because Hotaru is convinced nothing could be hotter to watch than the two of them falling into each other like this. The whine that curls in her mouth is unclear whether it's summoned by the hard thrusting of his hips or the imagery they paint together with their vulgar words, but as Ru's nails scrape across his clothed back she doesn't think it really matters.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He can tell immediately just how much she likes that idea with how she tightens around him, sparking an audible hitch of his breath as he keeps that punishing pace. Her begging has his pace picking up, fingers twisting and teasing at that very same nipple as before, but his other hand slips up from her thigh to her hip, gripping it tight in his hand.

He rises to press more kisses and marks into her skin along her neck, heading up to her ear where his panting only adds to the ambiance, he thinks, nipping at her earlobe in between each panted sentiment. “Watching over the bar… You in my lap… Buried so deep” He starts to trail off, diving his lips into hers to capture them and any sounds that may escape her. You’ll feel me with every move either of us makes. Comes the deeper throaty attuned voice, pulsating with each and every desire and demand he has.

It’s a thought that has his pace slowing momentarily, as if trying to savor the thought. I’m sure you could create an audience if you wanted one while I take you. His pace slows again as if giving her a moment of clarity to decide if she wanted the sound and sight of faceless observers, watching each and every thrust he drives into her. He doesn’t care one way or another, not while he claims her.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Her breasts have always been particularly sensitive, a fair trade for their smaller size, and the way his clever fingers torture at her nipple drives her half-insane. The greedy panting of his words drives her over the edge without hesitation, upping the intensity of their imagined scenario until she's soaked between the thighs, each thrust a lewd sound betraying her arousal that she can't hope to hide.

It must speak to either her strung-out brain or his increased familiarity with the rooms, but until he entices her, Hotaru doesn't recall the ability to change the room on a whim. Clinging to him with her legs around his waist and her arms around his back, Ru stares into his eyes trying to catch her breath and doesn't so much as blink as the world around them warps - not into the bar, but to the outside of a bar.

Flora's bar. The same bonfire they'd sat beside not needing any changes, but the murmuring of thick, lustful, scandalized voices swell beneath the crackling of the logs. Shadows of faceless passerby flit over their bodies, eyes glinting in the dark. Including a pair of eyes that he might find particularly invigorating - green hues the only other still left in Caido that had seen her body in this way, sitting where they had on that same night. The room can't do much more than shadows and implications, but it's all Ru needs to whimper and moan, glad to put on a show for these faceless observers. All the times we could've - should have - done this while you ruled, she mourns on a moan, and the bond flares with pleasure as she envisions such carnal acts with the added pleasant flavor of crowns upon their heads.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The heady scent of their Torchline-esque rendezvous shifts quickly when the thought is put into her mind, his pace slowing as sweat starts to pool between his shoulder blades. He shifts when everything starts to change, pressing into her as deep as he can, slowly drawing back out as his list filled gaze takes in the surroundings. It’s familiar, it’s Flora’s bar, and the sound of strangers gathered only makes for him to put on a show.

It’s enough that a particular set of vague hued eyes bring possessiveness to the forefront of his mind, hands moving to her lower back to haul her up against him, wings pressing in against her back to offer her support as he sinks back into her, one hand pulling back her long hair again to bury his mouth against her rabbiting heartbeat.

She might be able to feel the way his head is angled like he can peer back at that faceless yet familiar figure in their makeshift crowd, teeth latching onto her neck again. “We can. When I take King’s End.” He purrs, tongue lapping against the bite in another apology. Both hands slip down to her hips, helping her to rise and drop back onto him with a far more vocal moan, attention flickering back to her face. We can practice our show in the meantime. He purrs mentally, heavy lidded gaze scanning her face.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Her equilibrium tilts abruptly as Sunjata pulls her up and onto his lap, the arms around him adjusting to throw one over his shoulder while the other continues to dig her nails in through his shirt. The new angle has his cock reaching deeper, driving the breath from her lungs in a groan of sound as his wings wrap around her, cocooning her. Somehow it's even hotter despite the fact they're putting on a show - a visible embodiment of his possessiveness, of how despite all his power and gifts, he is hers. It's an intoxicating idea.

Tilting her head so his teeth have all the room they could want to mark and bloody her neck, the rumble of his words against her skin seems to sink into her own throat and seize her vocal cords. Bracing herself in the sand, she follows the rhythm his hands set, moaning softly each time she drops back down onto him. His own moan is sweet music to her ears, and she lifts a hand to hold onto one of his horns, using it to bring their foreheads together and brace her as she rides him. Don't make me wait too long, she purrs, enticed by the idea of Sunjata with a title to his name once more, cocky and proud the way he'd been as Governor so long ago. It's a perfect double entendre for the way she dips her other hand between their bodies, tightening around him in every way as her own fingertips find her clit and the nerves alight sharply. I asked for reckless teenage fucking, didn't I? Which means she wants them both to orgasm soon.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
With her wrapped around him, Sunjata shivers as her pleasure through the attuned bond ramps him up even more alongside the vague audience around them. But she grips his horn and brings their foreheads together, her mental purr drawing out a lopsided, crooked smirk.

Her hand dives between them, though, and he can feel every spark she starts within her around his cock. Soft gasps slip from him, length twitching within her as her words reach him and a low, breathy chuckle leaves him. You did, before demanding an audience. He informs her, complete with a slight audible tssk. Of course, it matters little. His wings open up, shifting to press into the sand behind him to steady him, capturing her lips in a momentary apology. He lifts her, completely off of his cock, turning her to face the crowd, pushing up her skirt more in the process as he sinks back into her.

He noses his way into her neck, sharp teeth biting against the skin there again as he shifts one hand to grip her breast again, the other diving down her front to tease her clit in rhythmic circles to match the thrusts. “Cum for me.” He purrs the demand into her ear, his pace increasing as does his movement of his hand at her clit.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Any rebuttal on her tongue is entirely childish, but all she can get out is, Can't do two things at once, handsome? before he kisses her, and even that brief moment is enough to steal any further teasing straight from her brain. It's also enough to mollify her - exactly as he'd intended - when he lifts her off entirely, and the emptiness settles in immediately, making her groan in protest even as he spins her around.

It's entirely worth it as he sinks back into her, putting her on full display to their audience of shadow people whose eyes gleam and voices croon in low arousal. It makes Ru whimper and squeeze around Sunjata's cock, tilting her head back against his shoulder and arching to put herself on full display as if saying, see? See how beautiful we are? See how he's mine, and I'm his, and all you can do is watch and want? It's intoxicating, and they aren't even real.

Teeth, cock, and fingers, all play on both pain and pleasure receptors doggedly, and her showy arch turns into a taut bowstring at the overload of sensation. Any hope she had of coming last - and what a wonderful problem to have as a woman - is wrenched from her hands at the growl of his command, orgasm shaking her apart before she can even call his name. Not that it stops her midway, the syllables stuttering out amidst waves of clenching and heat, "S-Sunny!" Her hand flies back and grips tight into his hair at the back of his head, the longing she feels for him to follow after her wordless but profound in the bond.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He could rebuttal something charming, something sweet about no, he can’t do two things at once with her the way she presses against him. But it dies on his tongue because of how he picks her up, turning her to face their makeshift audience, feeling her tighten around him and arch against him. It has that tension building up in him, one that he prolongs as much as possible to focus entirely on getting her to finish first.

He succeeds as she relishes in the attention, the vague eyes on her as he drives into her, lips and teeth at her neck, hands covering and teasing each part of her body. He can feel her rising tension, though, the way she keens against him when it hits her, the way he can feel the waves press through her as he continues to thrust into her. His name on her tongue moaned out for all to hear and the way her hand grips into his hair all help drive him over the edge, hands shifting to press down against her hips, driving her further down onto him when his tether snaps, a growled out sound leaving him as he pants against her neck, sweat dripping down his skin as he rides out the waves of pleasure with her before he buries his face in against her neck again, littering her with adoring kisses, trying to catch his breath. “You’re beautiful.” He’s breathless as he hums his hoarse compliment, arms slipping around her to squeeze her tight.
the flood