I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
He follows over the edge not long after her, before oversensitivity can set in, though she isn't sure if she mourns that or not. There is a pleasurable aspect to being played with over and over, until her nerves spark and her limbs shake, torn between pushing into each touch and pulling away to beg for respite. Even the thought alone is enough to have her trembling, but it's a different kind of worship meant for a different kind of day. For now, feeling him shake and clench behind her, hands hard around her hips leaving imprints of his grip is more than enough.

Sweetness blossoms from the wreckage they've made of each other, and Ru leans backward into his embrace as he presses breathless, adoring kisses to the skin he'd previously marked with teeth and tongue. She turns her face just enough to brush her nose against his temple and the edge of his hairline, the hand that had been roughly holding the back of his head now softening into a caress that gently smooths out his sweat-damp hair. The other lays against his arm around her, thumb brushing over the backs of his knuckles.

"And you're a vision," she murmurs, content to feel him softening slowly within her, the slowing of their shared heartbeats. Craning enough to touch their lips together tenderly, her own smile just a little. Sex, the confirmation of her impending move, a home together...this night had been meant for him, but it has given her everything she could have wanted. I love you, Sunny. And the bond reinforces it with waves of exactly that, an outpouring of emotion that envelopes the both of them as surely as his wings.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
They have more time, of course, if a second round is what she seeks. Nobody will come and bother them while they have the room occupied. And even still, it isn’t like their position has changed aside from his hands growing softer, more reverent, like he’s finally gotten his treasure. So he continues to nose in, trying to catch his breaths, giving her plenty of soft kisses.

Her face presses in against his and Sunjata continues to keep them just how they are, still just as deep within her with the dull realization that for either of them to move it would spark that insane amount sensitivity. But their lips connect, Sunjata deepening it greedily as her side of the bond floods his sense, an overwhelming moment of tenderness that he lets blossom in his heart. I love you too, Ru. He breathes mentally, wings audibly rustling while he breaks the kiss, hand stroking her side gently.

She’ll feel the flare of amusement through the attuned bond before he speaks, however, cutting her with a soft half smirk. “So… Did I prove it?” He asks, wanting to know in the dim flickering light of the bonfire beside them.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
She leans backward into his embrace, equally trusting that he will hold her for the sake of being a gentleman and also that he has no shortage of strength to spare to accomplish it with ease. Each small, barely-there kiss is set to the sound of Sunjata's pounding heart, and Hotaru braces her hands on the arm still around her waist so she can squeeze back, pressing kisses of her own on errant slices of skin in her reach - collarbone, neck, the bottom of his jaw. At least until they both turn enough to press their lips together properly, where the sensation of his love washing over and joining hers is almost overwhelming.

In this moment she knows she has made the right decision. Trying again puts more than her heart on the line, and they're both willing to take that leap if it means feeling this way for the rest of their natural lives.

Laughing - still a little breathless - she thunks her head down against his shoulder while rolling her eyes in fond dramatics. "You just want me to praise you," she teases, her own hand caressing down his hip in a leisurely slide, still somehow starving to touch him despite all the ways they are still connected. Nuzzling beneath his jaw, she hides her smile, though he'll sense it in the bond all the same. "Yes, you did. Flying colors, my love." Opening one eye to look out over the familiar Torchline coastline, she hums a playful sound. "Though now I regret not actually mimicking the bar." There are a million places she would love to fuck him, simply put, but after he'd planted such a beautiful image in her head she mourns this one more immediately.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Of course I do.” Sunjata drawls as if nothing was new, arm still wrapped around her as they start to settle better, nosing his way in to press a kiss to her temple as she nuzzles beneath his jaw. The blooming sense of her smile sparks a low rumbling laugh from him when she continues, his hand lifting to tug her blonde hair over her opposite shoulder, if only so he can pepper her face with more tender kisses.

It only takes a moment before he’s warping the room again, mimicking the bar to the best of his ability, the two of them now settled in a booth at the back. “We have all night don’t we?” Adjusting (with a sensitive gasp) to separate them but keep her in his lap, he turns her to face him, chin tilting up as he adjusts his legs easier, settling back into the back of the booth, wings spread and limp on the cushions beside them.

Sorry about the bonfire, liefde.” He winks to her, hand running up and down her arm gently.
the flood
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
His easy acceptance makes her laugh, still a little breathless and shaky from a rather magnificent orgasm. The intimacy of the afterglow always means the most to her (which shouldn't be shocking, given her romantic heart) and she leans into every peppered, trailing kiss that he leaves on her upturned face.

The scene fades away to be replaced with the bar, and though she's sensitive still Hotaru can't help a soft groan at the arousal that spikes in her navel. With the strength disparity, wherever he wants her she goes, but you wouldn't know it with how willingly she ragdolls in his hands. Unable to keep her hands off him, one trails along the wingbone of his left wing, and the other rests on his shoulder, fingertips curling into his hair.

"That's okay, you'll keep me warm enough hart koning." Leaning in, she brushes her nose against his, settling comfortably on his lap with her shins against the familiar booth. "After all, I'm certainly not done with you." Even if she needs some recovery time for sex, she doesn't plan on leaving this room until she's forced to. Certainly not until she's satisfied that Sunjata has been properly showered in adoration.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Her laughter is a beautiful sound to hear, one that he drinks in happily as he readjusts her despite their combined sensitivity. He’s malleable, though not as much as she has proven to be, in the afterglow that when her hand lifts to run along the wing joint goosebumps rise against his arms and shoulders and a soft sigh slips from him, head tilting to press slightly against the hand that toys with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Steel eyes focus on her face, briefly, before she speaks and starts to lean in, brushing her nose against his. He’s incapable of not stealing a kiss when her lips are within reach, something soft and tender before he pulls away his head and slips his arms around her to run his calloused fingers along her spine. “That has a nice ring to it.” He hums softly, wide hands smoothing out along her shoulders now.

As for the not being done with him? It sparks a small crooked smile on the scarred side of his mouth, head tilting even as his wings shiver lightly, rustling against the booth. “Good, I’d hope you weren’t.” Comes the playful purr. “We have another show to put on, don’t we?” He says it like he’s thinking, like it’s some deadline they need to meet even though it isn’t.

Even if it isn’t hot and heavy at present, he can still shower her in his kisses, his attention wholly fixated on her despite the way he’s imagined the bustle in the room. Probably because he’s the only one still wearing the majority of his clothes, even pushed down, hidden beneath the shadow of the table at Hotaru’s back. Either way, his arms remain a warm circle that he embraces her with, hiding away the amount of shown skin of her torso for the time being. “I will happily stay here however long you want me to.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
While nicknames in a language you don't know are far from a surprise, it's still fresh and untested on her tongue, though the mimicry of the accentuated vowels is perfect - no less than Hotaru would allow. It still provides a rush the moment she says it, and all the more melting warmth when he expresses his appreciation, translated into gentle touches against his wing and the way she melts into his kiss and the touch of his fingertips against her spine and shoulders. "I'm sure it will sound all the better when I cry it out instead," she simpers, a purr vibrating in her chest and along her tongue in both literal and metaphorical ways.

The temptation he offers is a poisoned apple in his palm, delectable and devastating, and it makes her sigh a dramatic sound and drop her head onto his shoulder as if needing consolation - though she trails lazy kisses up the side of his neck instead. "Oh, don't promise me such things. If I had my way, we wouldn't leave for the rest of the season." Her nails elongate just slightly, trailing under the curve of the bone of his wing with the back of one, feline possession too close to the surface. Why she should have to share him with anyone but these shadowy half-lives created from their memories? Though if she was ever in need of the perfect thing to stoke the heat back into her veins, it's the idea of staking her claim here and now, even if there's nobody present to really see it. It makes her hips twitch and her thighs squeeze slightly around Sunjata's own, the restlessness returning slow and sweet.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A gleam of lust remains sparkling in his gaze as her simpering purr hits his pierced ears, that small smirk remaining as his hands continue to brush along her pale skin. “I can’t wait.” He hums a rumbled purr of his own, accented and lengthy, almost breathy with the promise of hearing it. The idea sparks that slow simmer again, distracted momentarily as she drops her head to his shoulder, wings rustling slightly as his hands start to move slower, slipping away from her spine to her hips, fingertips dipping into the waistband of the skirt that’s hitched up between them.

A shiver races down his spine with a soft gasp to feel the claw she forms, dragging against his leathery wing. A touch that in fact, does have that heat rising more to the surface, as Hotaru would likely feel the way he starts to fill out again. “Well, we do have the rest of LongNight at least.” He starts to say, angling to press his lips against her exposed neck. “I don’t see a problem in keeping us here to ride out all the possible fantasies.” It’s a quieter suggestion, like a secret just for themselves, punctuated with the taunting tease of his teeth against the nape of her neck, over a bruise that’s already beginning to form.

The squeeze of her thighs against his and the squirming of her hips sparks another shiver down his spine, a soft bitten back groan whispered in her ear, hands shifting now as they slip out of her waistband to move to her thighs, slipping up and under the cover of the skirt to pull her closer, hips rocking slowly as he tries to speed up his own recovery, cock hardening with each gentle roll of his hips and the squirming of her in his lap.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Hotaru
It's a pitiful consolation prize in comparison to an entire season, but any thoughts of objection shake away on the heel of his skin shivering beneath hers, keenly drawing her focus like a predator sensing blood. The craving she feels for him is not unlike that after all.

The coy dip of his fingers into the waistband of her skirt is painfully innocent, and yet not at all. Even the wash of his breath over her skin - already blooming lurid marks she'll cherish for days yet - can't possibly convey the lustful turn of their thoughts. Not enough, not enough, need more, every atom of her body croons out in harmony. As if she could ever have enough to slake her thirst.

As she feels his cock hardening with each slow roll, Hotaru slips her knees wider, allowing her to sink lower until she can feel the way he twitches and grows right up against her cunt. All it will take is just a tilt of their hips, and the knowledge of that makes her breaths go shallow. Rocking intentionally to drag her folds against his cock, she kisses up to his ear, over his earring and up around the shell where he'll feel her smirk start to widen. "Are you trying to be subtle? Don't want to ask me to ride you?" And as always she feels the tension curl in her stomach and wonders who will emerge triumphant in their battle of wills, both content to own and be own, destroy and be destroyed.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She certainly helps him along, emboldened by the way she focuses entirely on him like he’s the sun she revolves around, he can’t help but to cherish the moment for what it is. Of course, even though the figures moving about in the background are faceless, it’s still movement enough to draw some satisfaction in how she can’t take her eyes off of him.

Her knees slip wider and he can feel the way she rocks against him in his slow roll — a tease for them both in how easy it would be for him to slip back into her, short little huffs of pleasure slipping from him as he greedily drinks up every ounce of attention she offers with her lips. And yes, alongside the other distracting sensations, he can feel the smirk that curls in a feline pull against her lips, sparking a low breathy chuckle from his throat. “I would ask, but that seems relatively tame compared to what we could do.” He responds with a soft hum, an almost conspirators tone. “And you are anything but tame, aren’t you?” His hands shift, sliding down her thighs as his slow roll continues, cock fully hard again, that flush sparking back to life across his skin as he keeps his wings back and out of the way.

Those hands move again, shifting to hoist her up, setting her on the table they’d created when they’d shifted to the bar. He pushes up her skirt to her hips again, ensuring that there’s some amount of naughtiness to be seen, as he presses kisses to each of her thighs on the way up, dragging his hot, now forked, tongue along her folds with little to no warning he’d move there so abruptly, returning to stroke along her clit.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
He is the sun she revolves around, and there is something poetic to be said about her dedication to Frey and his partial godhood, or how he has always been more sunlight than seawater in her eyes - the nourishment necessary for a plant like her to grow and thrive. Even if everyone in this bar was real, Hotaru would only have eyes for him.

But there is a time and space for sentiment, and right now it takes a backseat to the electricity of the thrum of his throat beneath her lips and the hypnotic roll of his hips beneath hers. His hands leave goosebumps in their wake, the sensitivity higher than normal and much more distracting - so it's startling when he lifts her and deposits her on the table, rucking up her skirt and sliding between her knees with an easy grace that makes her breath seize in her lungs.

Any remnants of air - or hope of responding to his unfairly smooth banter - are further stolen when a forked tongue strokes and curls against her still-sensitive clit, jolting a strangled whine from her chest as her knees instinctively try to close around his shoulders to flex and hold. "Ah! Fuck, Sunny!" It's a muted whine, more instinct than intentional phrasing as one hand plants itself on the table behind her and the other dives for his hair, blindly searching for curls or horns to cling desperately to. Not to guide him with - not yet - but to clench and communicate the sharp, immediate electricity of lust he has stoked in her veins with one small movement.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The ease of it might surprise him if it weren’t for the fact he’s gotten so used to his strength and agility. It’s practically nothing for him to lift her, set her on the table and dive between her legs, forked tongue slipping out to caress and toy with her still sensitive clit, relishing in the way she writhes and the taste, the pressure of her knees as her legs tighten automatically, trapping him there.

And when she does speak, it’s with a low rumble of amusement, forked tongue flicking against her with more speed as if to continue to hear her voice say his name. All thoughts of which pause when her hand grips onto his spiraled horn, a groan slipping from him and a shiver down his spine, the rocking of his own hips into nothing but air automatically — though caring little for giving into his renewed arousal for the moment so he can focus on her.

He dives in a bit further, lips wrapping around her as he sucks lightly, breaking when she’s buzzing to pull back and press kisses to her tense thighs, rising when he thinks it’s been enough time to get her vibrating and purring. He stands at the edge of the table, breaking the contact with his horns for the moment as he pulls her closer to the edge, keeping his wings back against the booth to give all their faceless patrons a full view of just how the Flood intends to fuck the Valkyrie.

He leans in again, his lips and a free hand focusing on both of her breasts, that forked tongue teasing at a nipple while the other is taken care of between his fingers, shifting where he stands to press his cock between her folds to give her something to grind against. “Look at you.” Sunjata purrs against her skin, eyes lifting to meet her face, to see just how he tears her apart.
the flood
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Time slips away, if it was ever important to begin with. Sunjata's tongue was already too clever, too skilled, but now it is simply devilish. The longer it goes the louder she gets, heedless of their surroundings. Before, the instinctual need to quiet down, to hide, had been present but intentionally ignored. Now, she could care less who sees, who hears, if they're real or fake.

When he pulls away and stands, her thighs are trembling and shaking, and nothing she tries can make it stop. Strung out and worked up, she twitches and moans helplessly when he pulls her to the edge and leans over her to tease and torture her breasts now. She's never been so thankful for his height until now, when she jerks at the feeling of his cock laid against her cunt, hot and hard and perfect to grind herself against - no matter how sensitive she is. This is a kind of torture she willingly submits herself to, even as she writhes and arches into his hands, or hooks a foot behind his knee to brace herself just enough to grind his cock against her clit.

The pleasure is so sharp and overwhelming that tears cling mistily to her pale lashes, gathering in the corners and making her hazy eyes shine. Yet everything about her body screams yes, more, don't stop, please. In the avalanche of sensation and desire, those exact sentiments echo in the bond like intermittent fireworks. "Sunny," she pleads, because what else can she say? All that matters is him. "Show them - show me - who can fuck me best." It takes all remaining wit to even get it out, but she arches into his touch and uses the motion to rock herself against his cock, ensuring he gets his fair share of the pleasure now. Show them what they can only have a taste of. Because even clients who hire them both will never really get this. Show me I'm yours. Show me you're mine.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s like playing up the crescendo, the way that he toys and plays with her, bringing her out of the shell of awareness despite the fact nobody around them is real. The sensation remains the same regardless, Sunjata unable to keep the smirk from his face as he rises up again, shivering as she grinds against him, hooking him to her to apply all that much more pressure and pleasure that has quieter, rumbling sounds leaving his throat.

It’s with a rapt focus that Sunjata watches her when she speaks, feeling the sparks of tension bloom in the bond, bursting with little tendrils of greedy need and desire that despite him no longer focusing on teasing her breasts it does allow him to continue that slow grind against her.

But her words spark an almost cocky, arrogant huff of a laugh amongst the lingering tone of his pleasure, a sharp toothed smile aimed down to her. “You are mine.” He says it so casually that one would think they were having this whole conversation aloud, but while he speaks, it gives him time to elongate the grind, shifting them so that the next time he presses forward, he presses back into her easily with a low groan.

He half leans over her, one hand seeking out her neck and hair, tugging at the blonde strands there while his other moves between them to her clit, thumb circling gently in the same strokes that he starts to move to. “I am the only one who can get you like this.” He purrs to her, breathily, punctuating it with each and every thrust. I want you to tell them while you fall apart. Comes the purred demand through the bond, mental voice dripping with sensual desire and a draconic greed of taking what is his.

So he thrusts into her as deep as he can, pausing there to feel her completely, leaning over her to press a chaste kiss to her lips and tug her head back slightly to nip at her neck, leaving another mark above where the collar of her shirt might sit. They’re never going to be me, are they? He says as he draws up, still in her space but with enough room he can start to rock his hips again, this time going deeper each time, trying to get her to break.
the flood