Training (SE) a bottle of dreams
Melita <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4967
// with each love i cut loose, i was never the same
watching still living roots be consumed by the flame //
Once they’ve gotten Melita’s kite out of the way of any potential damages, still seeing it flutter in the air in his peripheral vision, he focuses on his kite for a few long moments before his head tilts toward her as a Cheshire grin spreads across his face. “Whichever you’d prefer. I have to practice some of my water magic for Frey, so, I might try to do that here.” He steps back for a moment to grab a stick from the underbrush, tsking at Petronella as she swipes at him and settles back into her perch, so he can dig it into the dirt to be held upward.

Up enough that he can tie the kite string around it and weigh it down so it shouldn’t fly away with their onslaughts, and after a few moments of conjuring enough water to try and do what he intends to, the stream splits into what looks like suspended raindrops, something he attempts to launch at the kite.
the flood
// i was fixed on your hand of gold //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
bring me your suffering
the rattle roar of broken bones
Whatever she preferred? Anything she wanted? The glint in her eye was satisfying enough; immediately drawing the length of her bow. Pondering over the variety of elements within her quiver, she settled on the electric one, listening to it snap and dance along her ears. Whether or not this might trigger something for the Flood was beyond – besides, she wouldn’t be hurtling it at him. Not yet, anyways.

Watching his movements, she followed suit, pinpointing her gaze directly on the waving kite, catching its erratic motions as it tousled about in the wind. When she finally thought she had its number, she drew back the string, listening for the telltale whip of it against the air, before it flew towards the makeshift dragon.
the honeybee
Bring me the riot in your heart
angry, wild, and raw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
As he sets to prepare to use his magic, he can’t help but to glance over and see as she pulls her bow out, watching as she settles on an electrical arrow. He can hear the zap and feel the hair on his arm raise with the memory, but he shakes it off – sure that she wasn’t intending on shooting him with it (nor would he be in damp sand, ripe for the lightning strike to shoot down upon him like a smiting from the gods).

So instead, they focus on the dragon kite, Sunjata’s magic floating around him on what look like a variety of threads of water that he swiftly breaks into small droplets, aiming to hurl them toward the kite alongside her arrow. It looks like the attempt of a rainstorm, some of them falling flat and plummeting to the earth in hues of little rainbows from the brief, mostly covered sun, while the others reach the kite to soak it, precisely as Melita’s arrow strikes against the tail. Not enough of an impact to remove it from flight, but it does bounce it around as the lightning meets the water droplets and starts to zip along the material.
the flood
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
bring me your suffering
Her face arched into a denizen of mild disappointment as soon as the arrow didn’t decimate the kite. She’d craved an explosion of colors and vitriol; what she got was a few zaps to the tail and a trail of impending doom. Watching Sunjata’s performance though was intriguing – he must’ve gained some multitudes of power since they’d trained about last. Not that she would compliment or comment on it.

But noted.

Pulling another sparking arrow out, and hoping for all the water to meld together and conduct and all that science nuance stuff, the Honebyee drew back her strand, and once again fired towards the erratic movements of the false dragon.
the honeybee
angry, wild, and raw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He has gained more power since the last time he’d used it – but even he doesn’t know the depths of it yet. Instead, he starts to step away from Melita as he really starts to pick up the man-magic-made rainstorm, intending to try and focus it and keep it from soaking her. It works, though, the droplets of water spinning around in a way that looks like he’s having his own little pity party before he sharpens it and aims the droplets back at the kite.

Melita has far more success this time, the zappy arrow sparking a zinging trail through the rain Sunjata shoots toward the kite, watching as the sparks dance and reflect between each of the droplets, sparking them to life as it hits the kite dead center, charring the edges and with the help of Sunjata’s rain prevents it from catching fire. Now, with a hole in the middle, the kite begins its wobbling, hardly able to remain in the air as Sunjata shoots a grin toward Melita. “Nice shot!
the flood
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
bring me your suffering
Melita wouldn’t complain about any storm, not when she was one herself, but still watched as the droplets cascaded, marched, and meleed around and around until he seemed to gain complete control over them.

Then there’s her own to be concerned, and proud of, with an indulgent smirk and snicker layering over her mouth. She might've bowed any other time, just to be readily more obnoxious. The sparking and sizzling snagged and harpooned, charring and scarring, a wobbling beast nearly ready to meet its maker. “Beautiful,” she gave, in response to her own assaults and sieges. “I’m goin’ for the head,” nodding towards the indicated body part, repeating the same movements; snagging at an arrow, notching, and watching for the twist and turn, the slowing of motions due to, well, major wounds, and then firing.
the honeybee
angry, wild, and raw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A grin spreads across Sunjata’s face, humming a deep rumble of agreement of her assessment. A smirk tugs on the corner of his lips as he watches the kite wobble, start to falter and droop toward the ground, hearing her determination of where the next attack would be aimed.

And just like before, he watches as she launches the arrow while he formulates and spirals the water to follow suit just as before. Her zapping arrow launches with a pelting of raindrops behind it, and he watches as her arrow does sink into the dragon kite’s head, spearing it completely and covering the kite with flashes of arcing electricity. Sunjata’s water helps, guiding it to burn through the fabric.

A few seconds later and the kite is divebombing to the ground, a deep rumbling laughter slipping from the floods lips as he looks back to the honeybee with a lopsided grin.
the flood
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
bring me your suffering
While Melita couldn’t take credit for the following onslaught of rain and water, she certainly will glory-hound the moment with a wide, broad grin as the sparks sizzled, snap, and coincide together. Very nicely, all merciless and unrelenting, just as she yearned and loved to be – watching as it was speared and snagged and began toppling unceremoniously to the ground. “Ha,” she uttered, the grin unmistakable, wild, and rampant.

Brushing her hands together, she started putting her weaponry away, ensuring the elemental quiver remained fixed on her back amidst the many straps. “There. Piece of cake. Any other threats lingering?”
the honeybee
angry, wild, and raw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
They make a good team, between the water and the way he can coat the surface for her electricity to strike. And soon he watches as the kite dives down and down in a smoking whirlwind of disaster until it hits the ground with a loud thump, more smoke billowing from its charred wooden skeleton. And he laughs alongside her, dispelling the water magic so it evaporates back into the air into nothing as she puts her weaponry away.

He straightens out his shirt, shaking his head. “None so far. Whattya say we get your kite and go grab something to eat?” He’s starving to say the least. But once Melita collects her things, he guides her back toward the Refuge where he knows a few little marketplaces sit that harbor plenty of options for meals.

- FIN <333
the flood