[se] pushed from the precipice
Open Meteor Site SE
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
"The first it is," said Alys with a smile, tucking away the other deck and beginning to shuffle the lighter one. As Ellyra selected a general reading, Alys nodded and continued to shuffle, first riffling the deck and then beginning to overhand shuffle. It was a steady, habitual thing, the shuffling - and she continued until she felt called to stop. The cards were the ones to tell her when they were ready, not the other way around.

Alys cut the deck and laid three cards face down, then set the rest of the deck aside. She flipped the first card. "The past," she said. The card she revealed showed a picture of a girl balancing atop a spinning wheel. "The Wheel of Fortune. Changes, fate, destiny, karma. What goes up must come down. You've experienced a great deal of change in your life, and you've moved ever forward." She flipped the second card. "The present: the Ten of Pentacles. Success, prosperity, community. You are one small move away from abundance beyond your wildest dreams." And then the third. "The future: the Five of Wands. Competition and conflict. Something is coming that will challenge you and your beliefs." She paused, looking from the cards to Ellyra, allowing the young woman the opportunity to ask questions if she so chose.
sometimes i think all i'm ever doing is
trying to convince myself i'm alive
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
You steal the air out of my lungs, you make me feel it
Ellyra's eyes were fixed on the cards as Alys revealed the narrative of her past, present, and future. The Wheel of Fortune spoke of changes, a relentless journey onward. The Ten of Pentacles unfolded a present of success and community, promising abundance. But the Five of Wands hinted at impending challenges and conflict, causing a flicker of contemplation in Ellyra's gaze.

Alys's invitation to ask questions lingered in the air, and Ellyra, intrigued by the mystic dance of the cards, couldn't help but wonder about the details of the challenges ahead. "What kind of challenges are they going to be?" she inquired, her voice carrying a mix of curiosity and a hint of anticipation. she asked the question even though Alys said she couldn't exactly see the future. The lioness didn't care, though, as she leaned in closer, enraptured in the possibilities.

Ellyra

I pray for everything we lost, buy back the secrets

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
Alys watched Ellyra as the young woman studied the cards, hanging onto the seer's words with a great deal of interest. It was always interesting to see the reactions of her querents. Some were skeptical. Some were excited. Some were inevitably disappointed by what they deemed a boring reading (but that usually meant that their life was going just fine, and really, what more could they ask for?). Sometimes people asked questions, but other times they didn't, and Alys had learned to accept all kinds of reactions to her readings.

Ellyra, it seemed, was one to want more clarification - not that Alys could blame her, seeing as she had just predicted challenges and conflict in her future. The seer reached for her deck and drew one additional card, laying it atop the Five of Wands. The card, interestingly, was Death. "Internal conflict," she told Ellyra confidently. "You may experience the kind of pain that comes from inner growth and transformation. I cannot say what, specifically, will prompt the challenges you will face, but they will change you. How difficult that process will be is up to you."
sometimes i think all i'm ever doing is
trying to convince myself i'm alive
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
You steal the air out of my lungs, you make me feel it
"Okay, well, I can do that." Ellyra said brightly. "There was a little pain at first when I attuned -- maybe it means I'll get a new shift that really takes some getting used to!" She exclaimed as her mind whirled -- an innocence on her hope. It was something she clung to, where most people in Caido let it go. Hope. Innocence. Wonder.

She stood and brushed off her skirts. "Thanks for that. It was really cool." She smiled, but noticed the way her shadow looked long across the grass towards the seer. "I've got to get going. I have an appointment with the medical team over in the House of Midnight." She stuck her hand out for Alys, and nodded at her and shook her hand, then headed out.

FIN

Ellyra

I pray for everything we lost, buy back the secrets

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd