Plot Advancing PQ [SE] it stops eventually
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
NOAH

Everyone eventually filed in. Satisfaction rang through the demigod’s bones as he watched families and singles gather around and find their places in their temporary refuge. He took in a deep breath, deciding finally as he looked to those gathered around how he was going to make Vi’s presence known in this place. Danta spoke then, and the hunter turned to him. Noah had only been down in the Last Whisper once, and it hadn’t been the most pleasant of times. He had seen a shopkeeper bully a child, been bullied by the shopkeeper, and also ran into some dead ROUS. But, in favor of keeping positive (or at least neutral) current terms with Danta, Noah kept his face neutral. ”A drink sounds nice.”

Taking up several sand bags, Noah worked to shore up what was needed along the way.

Noah agrees to a drink and uses the sandbags to help build and secure along the way.
i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia
There's no future left for you and me
I was holding and I was searching endlessly
Danta is more charming than Ophelia by far, but the ghost is there to provide warm smiles and another mouthpiece to help direct people until the steady stream has died down to trickling stragglers. The prospect of fire is enough to have Phi uttering a rather indecent noise, keen on getting their cold bones warmed up and their limpid hair dried.

"Thank you, Danta," they chirp, always grateful for free food and drink when such things were an unheard-of miracle offering in their youth. The sandbag is a little harder in their small arms, but they heft it with zeal and optimism - and perhaps a little bit of grunting - and manage to make it to the Last Whisper without keeling over.
But now there's nothing left that I can do
So don't be blue
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
and i'm fed up with little deaths
So relieved to be out of the rain the second the Harpy gets to the temple again, she listens to Danta’s offering and is more than happy to head toward the Dusklight. Grabbing a sandbag is easy, hoisting it over her shoulder to head toward the Dusklight, finding a perfect spot along the way to deposit said sandbag.

Passing by Dantalion, she flashes him a bright smile. “Thank you.” She’s absolutely going to take him up on the offer of new clothes, given how she’d done a pretty fantastic job of ruining this pair for the day between the rain and the blood of the allogator. And a drink on top of that? Practically heaven.

Kiada places her sandbag and heads inside to get a drink and new clothes!
pretend i'm free of consequences
totally sniped from odd ilu
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"My pleasure," Danta purrs to his companions, offering a crooked little bow as they filter back out and into the downpour for the last time (hopefully). Hefting a sandbag up - he's not quite as bad at manual labour as Ophelia, but it's a near thing - he follows after the others and shores up the steps down into the Last Whisper, before descending into home.

The Dusklight is warm and dark and welcoming, and the group are treated to a hero's welcome and then some. Whether they wish to partake of the warm fire, a hot shower, some new clothes and food and drink, or any of the other earthly pleasures offered by the establishment... well, that's entirely up to them. And in the meantime, the Hollowed Grounds is hopefully a little better off against the weather.

~FIN
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.