[seasonal event] 100 bad days
for Caiside!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
She stands, surveying the destruction of the statue around her and begins to form a plan before a sound distracts her and she turns to greet whomever it was that spoke to her. As she turns, she spots a fiery head of hair and a bright voice – and for a moment she’s confused, surprised at the idea that he seems to be addressing her of all people, but she listens more as he approaches. His next set of words has Auni positively smitten with him, however, and the small Luxere darts over the rubble to reach Caiside with a small grunt of a hello and the hopes for some form of petting before they get to too much work.

And suddenly, Kiada realizes where she’s seen him before. The night she got Auni and when the world seemed to shift in darkness and destruction. And she watches him for a moment, regarding him now in health rather than the destruction that Longnight wished to wreak on them. Of his wounds, to him telling her to carry Auni back from the clearing they had gathered in. And suddenly, a small smile blooms across her face. “Oh, right.” She almost mutters before she catches herself. “You’re doing well since then I hope?” She questions, a tilt of her head that’s a bit more predatory and avianlike than she likely realizes.

But he begins to survey the damage as well, and her head shifts to follow his line of sight to the rubble surrounding the streets and causing danger for those that tried to walk around it or gods forbid, run through the streets. “That sounds great to me, just tell me what you’d like for me to do.” She says with a wider grin, moving to stand toward the base of the statue where the rubble seemed to have the bigger pieces. They’d likely need a broom and some way to remove it from the sides of the street, and she hoped that a nearby home might have one available.

I don’t think I introduced myself before, there was a lot going on that day.” She pauses with a quiet chuckle. “I’m Kiada.” She says, looking back to him and half bowing with that wolfish smile before she bends down to pick up a larger piece of the stone and move it aside for the time being.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-07-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-24-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM