[seasonal event] 100 bad days
for Caiside!
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caiside
The woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have places to see
And miles to go before I sleep

Caiside’s smile grew as  the young luxere bounded over to him, dropping down into a crouch immediately so he could run his hands through Auni’s fur. ”Look at how big you’ve gotten.” He cooed, speaking softly to the creature. It was good to see him doing well, considering what he has gone through during Longnight.

With the memories of the merciless cold and dark now at the forefront of his mind, Caiaide looked back up to Kiada, glad to see her smiling, and glad she remembers him. It seems he does make an impression then. ”I’m doing better now than I was that night, though I’m sure most people could say that.” Laughter came easily to his lips, despite the melancholy memories in his mind. There is something about the woman that keeps Caiaide from leaning into his smile too fully, something about her poise and focus, and the familiar feeling of a predators eyes on him. It’s been quite some time since he’d been so affected by the feeling, and he hadn’t missed it.

”We should move the bigger pieces off the road first.” Caiside suggested, stepping into the rubble and rolling his sleeves up. There wasn’t much of a place to dispose of any of the mess, but even leaving it tucked against the building,  out of the way, was better than simply leaving it. At least it would be harder for other people to get hurt that way. ”I’m sure there’s some brooms in the aetheneum, once the bigger but pieces are taken care of we can clean the rest.” He grabbed a large chunk of stone as he continued, overestimating his strength in the process and dragging it instead of lifting it off the street.

His struggle is paused when Kiada introduces herself, Caiside returning her bow immediately, the gesture ground into his muscle memory. ”It is a pleasure to meet you again in peace, Kiada.” His own grim is stretched across his face as he rises again. ”I am Caiside.”

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-07-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-24-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM