[seasonal event] 100 bad days
for Caiside!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
The Luxere is obsessed with Caiside and the cooing he gives him. His tail wags excitedly, and he grunts a quiet sound of happiness, and you can almost see a smile on his lopsided face as he shakes his head and stamps his feet happily. But as they begin to speak of the events of Longnight, and Caiside’s wellbeing, Auni finds himself busying himself on the side of the street, to be the perfect supervisor while they work. Kiada listens, and she nods with a small half smile in agreement. “Longnight was… Terrible. I lost someone that night we were out.” She says sadly, but the fact she can even say it is an improvement.

But luckily for the Harpy, there’s work to be done. And she focuses on it as he offers his instructions – agreeing entirely. As he rolls up his sleeves, she has no sleeves to roll, and so she focuses on the larger rocks with him. When he mentions a broom, she nods but she looks to the small pieces of rubble and wonders if wings would help push it out. Her vulture form is huge after all, and she gives Caiside a small roguish smile. “I can shift into a vulture and help blow it away that way too if we can’t find any brooms.” She offers as if it’s no big deal. She’s proud of the bearded vulture form, it makes her feel closer to her previous companion, and she keeps it as no secret.

As Caiside grabs onto one of the large stones, she moves to another and begins to pick it up, hovering it slightly above the ground before finding that she needs to push it too. And as she introduces herself in between moving the large rubble out of the street and the walkways, she looks to Caiside as he returns her bow and speaks – a grin cascading along his face that she reflects in her own. “A pleasure, Caiside.” She acknowledges before looking back to the rubble and begins to move another large stone. “I take it you’re… not a Natural?” She says, guessing at it rather than knowing for sure, but a brow lifts in her inquiry regardless.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-07-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-24-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM