[seasonal event] 100 bad days
for Caiside!
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caiside
The woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have places to see
And miles to go before I sleep

Capsize frowns, unable to think of losing someone as senselessly as what he’d seen on Longnight. Every time he’d lost anyone in his life, he’d either known it was coming, or known it could have come at any momenf. This was a pain he couldn’t speak about, so he kept silent, his expression sympathetic, mirroring her sad tone.

Work drives away the dark memories though, the simpler job of work filling the forefront of Caisides mind. At Kiada’s suggestion, he looks around, taking in the far flung gravel under the larger pieces. If the woman’s wingspan was as impressive as she made it seem, it would be far more efficient than brooms. But... ”I can’t ask you to debase yourself like that. Not in a way I wouldn’t do myself.” It was actually a point of pride for him, a moral that he’d actually stuck to. There had to be brooms in the Aetheneum, it was kept clean somehow.

”I’m not a natural.” Caiside confirmed, taking a moment to straighten out his outfit as if to draw attention to how his clothing stuck out. ”I would like to be able to say I haven’t been here long, but that would be a lie. I can only hope time is moving much slower where I came from.” Caiside laughed, the sound covering up the deep sadness his words brought. Thoughts of home plagued him somoftwn it was a wonder he managed to get anything done. ”I assume you’re the same? An outlander?” There was something about Kiada that seemed more vibrant than something that could be produced by the hallowed grounds, though perhaps that was simply his own personal bias speaking.

Between the two of them, most of the larger pieces are out of the street, and out of the way, in no time. Still not wanting to impose a jnthw woman he’s already roped into helping him, Caiside excuses himself for a moment, running into the nearby library to find some brooms. He’d like to feel at least a little bit useful if she does decide to use her wings.

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-07-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-24-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM