[seasonal event] 100 bad days
for Caiside!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Her brows furrow together when he mentions “debasing herself”, a term of which she doesn’t understand in relation to being helpful. As far as Kiada’s concerned, it is a gift and a wonderful, joyous, celebrative gift at that. Any chance she gets, she sheds the skin this world has gifted her and loves to feel the wind beneath her feathers. It makes her feel closer to Khairi, it helps ease her guilt over Auni replacing her beloved, lifelong friend. Sometimes… Sometimes when she catches her reflection, she imagines him still there with her, his snide remarks about everything she’s done in life and his guttural laugh.

But she says nothing, instead, nodding toward him and listening silently, while he mentions that he isn’t a Natural either. He straightens his clothing then, and her gaze slips toward it and its subtle strangeness that she doesn’t seem to notice at first. Hasn’t he changed clothes since he got here? She certainly had – changed the dresses and blouses for leathers and pelts – to embody the warrior she was born to be. Yet, even on her it still didn’t seem to fit in with the rest of them, and for that she understands. She gives him a small smile in response to his laughter to try and lighten the mood.

Ah, yeah. I’m an Outlander as well.” She begins, a small shrug Caiside’s way as she moves toward a new boulder and begins to shoulder that one away from the street. “Every world I’ve been in has spit me out eventually. This is the fourth, and I hope to stay.” She offers, easily, before the large rocks are gone from the street and her attention (and Caiside’s she notices) are on the bits and pieces left behind.

He excuses himself and she nods in response, turning to the rubble and deciding that if he wanted to do this the hard way, she’d let him. But she would also help too, refraining from shifting to her vulture form and instead waits patiently until he returns with the brooms in hand before taking one of them and starting at one end. “Each world I’ve been in has had its own difficulties with adjusting to it. Caido so far has been the easiest for me.” She said softly. Caido had been the one she’d came to terms with, that Khairi and her family weren’t coming. That she had lost so much over and over again and they weren’t coming back. She’s decided to fight for herself rather than wish and remain in the past, and Caido is the place where she can grow because of that.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-07-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-12-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Kiada - 04-24-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: [seasonal event] 100 bad days - by Caiside - 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM