To Leaders - Changes
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

(To Sohalia, Harper, Hadama, Sunjata, Phoebe, Dantalion, all receive the same letters written in neat, precise handwriting):

For those unaware, Safrin's bracelet has begun to glow.

I am not certain if these things correlate, but we have also had alarming changes in weather, and a strange variant of plants. Are your lands experiencing the same?
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
(Deimos receives a neatly penned letter not long after.)

Deimos,

This is unsettling news. Thank you for letting us know.

Stormbreak has been experiencing extremely stormy weather - to the point that it is making travel within our region difficult. It is certainly outside of the norm. I am not aware of any changes in our local flora, but we admittedly do not have as much as the other regions in that regard. I will let you know if I learn of anything else that seems relevant.

Yours sincerely,

Sohalia Lumaris
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Dantalion
but you can't be free
Danta's letter arrives crumpled. The ink is running in numerous places.

Yes.

It is very wet here.

~ D
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Deimos –

The weather in King’s End is not out of the ordinary. As for strange plant variants, I haven’t heard of any here yet, either. I will update you if that changes.

– SW
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Deimos,

The tides in Torchline are unusually high for this time of year, but the monsoons have not caused damage. I have not heard of unusual plants, but I will investigate and let you know what I find.

~Hadama, King
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

(Penned in identical nuances again, an assortment of information has been gathered and sent to the following, once more: Sohalia, Dantalion, Harper, Hadama, Phoebe, Sunjata)

Thank you all for getting back quickly. To detail what has been shared:

The Hollowed Grounds has monsoons. Stormbreak is experiencing storms that make travel difficult. King’s End has nothing out of the ordinary presently. The Torchline tides are higher than normal. Halo is experiencing melting.

Nothing yet about plants – but perhaps Halo is the only one.

Do let your citizens know of any current alterations too.

If any circumstances or information is discovered, please do not hesitate to reach out. I may be sending guild members to investigate if there is any new flora in the Wilds as well.

Thank you again.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
On waterproof paper, copies of the letter are sent to the regional leaders: Deimos  and Evie , Sohalia , Sunjata , Dantalion , and Phoebe

Leaders,

A strange flower has now been found in Torchline. It is similar to one of our native flowers, but the petals are grey instead of red and orange, and its scent has changed from sweet to one of corruption. There are shadows around it that are difficult to describe, but are not cast from anything natural.

I have also heard reports of some of our river stars acting strangely. Those with darker colors are more aggressive in their hunting, and may now be able to drain life energy. I have not seen one for myself, but I trust those who have.

Take care when traveling.

~Hadama, King of Torchline
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:

More copies of additional information are penned across identical pages, sent to Sohalia, Hadama, Sunjata, and Dantalion:

I have received another report of the void river stars and their hazards.

There was also a sighting of a dark flower along the Sea of Dreams that is said to induce nightmares.

I will be adding all of these to the Monster Hunter Guild records. Please keep informing citizens and spreading the word.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
(A letter is sent out to all the leaders, Deimos and Evie , Sohalia , Dantalion , Phoebe , and this time including Flora and a water proof letter for Hadama)

I’ve been monitoring the weather in King’s End. Everything has remained the same and hasn’t shifted. That being said, I can confirm that the river stars are acting differently here as well as they are in Torchline as per Hadama and others.

I also have recently encountered a plant in the Climb that seems to have a similar change. The Spineblooms there have even sharper petals now, emit a dim glow, and where they used to smell nice, they now smell terrible and strange.

Safe travels.

- Sunjata W
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:

(Another collection of identical letters is sent out; quick, succinct, and precise in its wording, to Sohalia, Dantalion, Flora, Hadama, and Sunjata):

Safrin has returned, but severely weakened. The bracelets are full, and whatever threat has been looming is too strong for her to conquer, though we have yet to discover what it is. Please be on the alert, and inform your citizens.

If need to meet, plan, or discuss, perhaps we can do so with the new season.

Be careful. Let us know if anything else seems strange or odd.

- Deimos
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
Hey gang,

I dunno if this is relevant, but we killed a weird void fyrhund in the Climb not too long ago. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary (other than the void bit), but the bite it gave me still hasn't healed and it's been like...ages.

I'm totally fine, though. Pretty sure Hadama will tell you all if I start turning into a demon.

haha (that's a joke).

xoxo
Queen Flora.