washed off the world
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dahlia
You can't buy this fineness
"If only you would tell me otherwise," Dahlia whispers, her smile as wicked as her tone as she lifts the wine to her lips and takes an indulgent sip from the glass. Finding her fingers happily trapped - almost as if the boundary was worth pushing to elicit the reaction - she tilts her head up at him, dark curls atumble, a silent yes? trapped behind her teeth. Alas, Dorian's self-control is stronger than steel, and Dahlia's attention span is as short as the puppet strings he holds upon her.

Released, she sets her wine down and slips out of bed, all but prowling towards the offered gift, all silk curves and porcelain smiles. "Thank you," she says, almost reverently, admiring the bodysuit within the bag without yet taking it out or putting it on; it's still late, after all. And stormy outside. "I will be sure to do you proud."
Let me see the heat get to it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dorian
He'll wrap you in his arms
Tell you that you've been a good boy
Though Dorian's gaze is detached and cold, as Dahlia moves across the room he watches her movements with a magnetic fascination that for just a brief moment, he doesn't bother to veil. As she turns back toward him, he straightens, eyes darkening while his mouth twists into a smile.

"Such a shame to waste a night like this." He murmurs, moving closer to her as she admires the bodysuit. His fingers lightly trail along her arm, the touch lingering with all the intimacy of a shadow. "But I suppose patience has its rewards.." He says, exhaling through teeth nearly pressed together, before leaning in, his breath brushing against her ear. "Much as I would love to stay, these new skills of yours come at a price."

Pulling back, he meets her eyes, his own sparkling darkly. Outside lightning bathes the room in cold light, but Dorian has eyes only for the woman before him. "Sleep now, Dahlia." Raising his hand, he brushes his thumb feather light across her cheekbone. "And we will see what the morning brings."

With a lightness ill-fitting the middle-aged body he inhabits, Dorian closes the door before disappearing into the night, leaving Dahlia to her own devices and the stormy embrace of the Silk Houses.

~FIN
He'll rekindle all the dreams
It took you a lifetime to destroy
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!