[se] scruff of the neck
Open Cleaning SE
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
The Honeybee

I believe in holding grudges
I'll heal in hell
Staring at the piles, Melita deemed them suitable for the next portions, and her favorite simultaneously. “I think these are good to go.” Which she figured was enough of a warning to Noe to scatter away from the debris. “Your turn, Sila.”

The little bronze dragon took some manner in pride at being summoned for such an important task, and soon breezed over the top of the lopsided proportions, unleashing a wave of fire in her wake. The Honeybee clapped with rapt enthusiasm for her companion, and the amount of flames. Turning her head back towards Noe though, she arched her brow and laughed. “Before the war, part of your cliffs came to life.” She’d know. She had to fight them. “Caido’s got weird shit all over the place.” Par for the course, now, honestly.
Pay a little more attention to the healing power
of incandescent rage
Melita
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Noe
Lights go out again
You stroke my pain and tempt my trouble
Seek how we pretend
Noe watched the piles go up in flame, admiring the work of the little bronze dragon with only the slightest of pangs in her chest. She thought of her mother and her brother, who each had dragons of their own, and wondered if she would ever be chosen in such a way - or if it was only the warriors, the fighters, who were deserving of such companionship.

As if somehow, not bonding a dragon proved that she was less worthy.

She shook off the morose thoughts, raising her chin and gazing into the flames proudly. She may not be a fighter, but she was smart, and confident, and calculating, and no dragon - or lack thereof - was going to change that.

"Fair enough," said the girl, lifting her hands in defeat. Caido was a weird place to exist, but if it was so strange, then why weren't they all used to it by now?

-FIN-
But we're not friends and we're not lovers
We're just trouble, we're just trouble
So tempt my trouble