not one for social constructs
For Koa and Ludo
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Boys workin' on empty
Is that the kinda way to face the burning heat?
Congratulations to Melita, who gets to witness the moment Koa's soul leaves his body. With a strangled yelp he staggers back, heart in his throat, copper eyes wide and bulging in alarm. No amount of training could prepare the lad for Ludo's jests, and it's only thorough sheer force of will that the poor Dragoon doesn't pass out. But he can certainly feel his cheeks go pale, the tan skin cold as blood drains form his face.

Thankfully Mel's interaction with the god gives him a chance to regain his composure, enough that he kind of takes in what Ludo's said. Though... it's not especially helpful, is it? A puzzled glance at Mel is met with one of her own, leading Koa to realize that all the questioning really is on him. Which seems unfair, but ok. "Right, um... 'course. We just thought, with Safrin being gone and you being a god and all..." He trails off, suddenly feeling very much like the collar of his v-neck is too tight. "Do you know what the bits... are? Or where they went? 'Cus the crater's empty now."
Koa Carpenter
I just think about my baby
I'm so full of love I could barely eat

Messages In This Thread
not one for social constructs - by Melita - 11-21-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Koa - 11-22-2023, 04:14 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Ludo - 11-30-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Melita - 11-30-2023, 10:18 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Koa - 12-01-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Ludo - 12-02-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: not one for social constructs - by Melita - 12-02-2023, 03:31 PM