[SE] The weather outside is frightful
for Sohalia <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Everyone wants to see heaven
But no one wants to say goodbye
It was easier not to think while she had a task to do, even if it was something so simple as preparing tea and biscuits for a guest. But as soon as she sat down, as soon as her body and mind stilled, it jumped once more to sadness. And she was not accustomed to masking her emotions, although it was a skill she had been practicing. But her too-bright smile and her too-quick sip of tea gave her away, she was sure of it. Still, Hadama said nothing, only offering to cool her tea, and she held out her cup gratefully as he altered the temperature of the drink to be more pleasant. "Thank you," she murmured, then tried another sip. It was much better this time, and the girl relaxed back into her chair.

When she smiled at Hadama's praise, it was a true smile, if a little tired. She was proud of what they had accomplished in allowing the Abandoned into the city. "I am just pleased that they are welcome now. I hope that they will feel that they are, anyway. I have heard of no problems thus far."

Lightning flashed outside, drawing Soh's eyes to the window. It had been unusually stormy of late, and the girl wasn't sure what to make of it. When she looked back at Hadama, he had rested his hand across the table, palm up, watching her with an almost searching look. After a moment's hesitation, she reached out to take the offered hand in silence, swallowing hard to try to rid herself of the sudden lump in her throat.
Everyone wants to see heaven
But no one wants to die
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The weather outside is frightful - by Hadama - 11-28-2023, 05:32 AM
RE: [SE] The weather outside is frightful - by Sohalia - 12-14-2023, 10:34 PM