[SE] The weather outside is frightful
for Sohalia <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Everyone wants to see heaven
But no one wants to say goodbye
Sohalia never would have been able to imagine Hadama as anything but calm, serene, stoic - certainly not as a proud, arrogant young man. Perhaps it would have reassured her, had she but realized how much people change in the course of a lifetime. But then, that was part of living, wasn't it? Learning that nothing lasts forever, that this too shall pass, and that she would probably be very different in five, ten, twenty years than she was right now.

But maybe it would just have scared her.

Hadama's hands were warm on hers, and she ventured a small smile at his reassurance that they were not alone. And maybe it wasn't the kind of companionship she had been wanting, but maybe it was what she'd been needing. At Hadama's question, Soh looked away. She'd never felt qualified for her role in Stormbreak. But she forced her gaze back to his before she answered. "I didn't want the city to fall apart, and nobody else wanted to do anything. I wanted to give what I could to make the region stronger, and better, and... I don't know. I just felt like Stormbreak deserved for someone to care about it. I still do. Stormbreak is - it's - there's so much good here, and so much potential, and I just want to see it thrive."
Everyone wants to see heaven
But no one wants to die
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The weather outside is frightful - by Hadama - 11-28-2023, 05:32 AM
RE: [SE] The weather outside is frightful - by Sohalia - 12-30-2023, 03:22 AM