Personal Quest [SE] A Report Looms
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh smile at her friend's bright 'awww' and nodded, eager to believe that things could be looking up. In truth, she still wasn't sure where she stood with Koa - or, if she was being honest, where she wanted to stand with him. Things had all gotten so complicated so quickly. Maybe it would be for the best to just try being friends for a while. With how badly she'd messed up her first relationship, she wasn't eager to repeat the experience.

As Edmund appeared with a vial, Sohalia thanked him with a smile and knelt to collect the bugs. She wasn't sure if it was fortunate or unfortunate for there to be nothing more interesting to gather, but a part of her, at least, was pleased that their venture had been relatively uneventful. She joined Flora in wrapping up the samples. "Lunch sounds wonderful," she agreed with a smile. Then she leaned in conspiratorially. "You can tell me how things are going in Torchline."
there's no life without you here
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
Soleil hands off her neatly labeled vials with a smile, not so much envious of the girls' close relationship as reminded of how she misses Noe because of it. Luckily, her friend is back in the Grounds waiting for her to return, so if she can get the marking of the crater down quickly enough she can return while the sun is still in the sky. Er...well, rain and grey clouds aside.

Staking down little flags and caution ribbons is probably the most enjoyable part of the day. Mostly the stabbing, even though it makes dirt fleck up on her boots and leggings when she's a little too boisterous. Working around the crater diligently, Soleil keeps a good handful in supply so she doesn't need to restock, and hopes to meet Edmund in the middle.

- - -

Soleil marks the edge of the crater!
Don't have a threshold for patience, I distaste all stagnancy
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
As Sohalia and Flora catch up, they efficiently get the samples in order and ready for transport. There are curious minds ready and waiting back in Torchline for them who will greatly appreciate the duo's efforts. Meanwhile Soleil and Edmund work in tandem to mark the edge. With both of them carrying ample stakes, they get the job done swiftly.

The team regroups and Edmund grins, "Thank you, all. I think this has been a great success. I'll buy each of you a meal next time that you're in Torchline. Just let me know when." They'd gathered enough information and details on the site that the Ancient could begin his report as soon as he got back to his desk.

~
All done! Thank you so much!!!

-{FIN}

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows