fighting in only your army
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
it was me who wrote onto the wooden door your name
Waiting for Ronin was easily Remi's least favourite thing to do. (Yes, that included his murdery tasks from Ludo).

After the Nova had left, the Lullaby had waited long enough in bed for Ronin's side to grow cold before finally accepting that he was likely going to be gone long enough that Remi wanted coffee for the wait. So, with a huff and an unhappy readjusting of his wilting erection, the Lullaby rose from their bed, wearing one of their blankets like a cape, in order to start heating some water.

Grumbling something under his breath as Oria flit to his shoulder, Remi sighed softly and rounded his cheek in order to accept the spriggan's good morning smooch. Setting a kettle upon their little stove and then setting out the implements needed to brew coffee the proper way, Remi waited, barefoot and barechested, hoping that whatever Ronin had found up the ravine wasn't the sort of thing which could cause his bracelet to light up any more than it already had.
it'll last there longer than in this body i can stay
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
Landing softly outside the Tramezzino, Ronin is perturbed. Not by his meeting with Dorian - no, he's dangerously okay with all of that, and it will likely bite him in the ass at some point in the future - but by how serene the houseboat and surrounding area seems. It certainly doesn't look as though some weird void dragon has come rampaging overhead, put it that way.

Rolling his shoulders to shrug away his wings, he pads forward and up to the deck, looking around as if there might be some monster or another hiding in their fishpond or in one of the flowerbeds. Finding nothing, it's with furrowed brows that he clicks open the door, feeling butterflies take flight in his stomach at the mere sight of his husband, dishevelled, barefoot and stripped to the waist.

"Sorry I was gone," he murmurs, padding forward to catch Remi in a welcome home kiss.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Grumbling loudly if only to reinforce Ronin's apology, Remi extends his arms (and the blanket by default as well), to tug Ronin against him. "I hated every second you were gone, I hope you know that." He grumps against his husband's lips, before falling silent in order to better taste the morning air on Ronin's tongue.

"It had better have been something serious." Raising an eyebrow and pulling back, he lets one arm slip around the Nova's waist while using the other to pour them each a cup of coffee. He could just as easily have made a duplicate of himself or used a tentacle (or three), but what could he say? He was a simple man who liked doing things the old fashioned way.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
"I know," Ronin confirms - just - before he's happily silenced by the greedy press of his husband's tongue and the warm weight of his arms (and the blanket, of course). Surprising no one, the combination of having to leave Remi and the implied danger of a void dragon has the Nova all but melting against the other man. "Mm, it was," he mumbles, though the chances of him remembering why are vanishingly thin.

Here amid the scent of coffee and the comforting familiarity of home, he very much wants to sweep Remi into his arms and return to bed and what they were doing before he had to go. Alas. "I met someone up by the lighthouse," he forces himself to say, drawing back enough to press his lips against Remi's forehead instead. "There was a dead dragon. It was killed by something that looked like it fell from the stars, apparently."
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oh yeah?" Remi wonders against Ronin's lips, his tone wicked and perhaps a little bit defiant of there having been any actual danger out and about. It's only the fact that the Nova isn't pulling off his pants and pushing him back into bed that has the Lullaby thinking there was indeed more truth to his husband's words.

"Oh?" Wondering who the hell would be up in their neck of the woods with the skill to kill a dragon, it was the mention of something haven falling from the stars that sent a cold shiver down Remi's spine followed quickly by feathers. "What?" He asked flatly, straightening. To anyone listening Ronin's description might merely have sounded aesthetic, but to Remi's ears, he knew the warning it was.

"Ronin, that's—" A problem? Could mean your death? Is very very bad? But before he could finish, Remi was channeled by their daughter, and thus disappeared from Ronin's arms, coffee, blanket, and all.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
"Mmhm." Ronin hums his confirmation against Remi's forehead, and though the shiver of sudden concern and panic has his hands stroking down the feathers that have appeared, the Nova doesn't seem to share his partner's worry. "The man I met - Dorian, his name was - said the creature came this way, towards the houseboat," he says pointedly. "And I didn't find anything on my way back. If it weren't for the strange looking wounds on the dragon - glowing, purple, that sort of thing - I'd have already dismissed it."

He shrugs his shoulders, apparently more than content to ignore this potentially new and dangerous situation in lieu of another taste of Remi's lips, when all at once his husband slips through his fingers like sand. Blinking and left alone in the space, Ronin's brow furrows. "Channelled," he mumbles through a sigh.

While Remi is gone, he has time enough to make his own coffee and to kick off his shoes and shrug out of his jacket; the Lullaby will find him sitting in the mess of blankets and furs of their bed when he returns.
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Channeled indeed.

Reappearing precisely where he was, the Lullaby blinks just once before spinning on his heel to bring Ronin back into his view. "We should go check on Flora." Still feeling warm from the Climb, Remi tosses the blanket onto the bed before brushing bits of volcanic rock from the bottom of his feet. "She was in the Climb, and there was this...it looked like a fyrhund, but with purple." You know, like the purple wounds recently found on the dragon they'd just been discussing.

"I think she had been hurt, but not badly. It looked on the verge of death when I disappeared so I think she would have made it out, but..." Well, it was just a bit too serendipitous an attack not to make the Lullaby worry. Much as he wanted to fold himself into his husband's arms and swaddle them both with blankets, family was the one thing Remi would always choose over his own libido.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
Having been sipping quietly at his coffee, Ronin offers Remi a sunny smile at his return, one that promptly bleeds away into concern. Any conversation he'd been thinking of starting about where his husband had been yeeted is dwarfed by Flora being in danger. And, you know, purple infected fyrhund. "Of course it did," he mutters, setting his coffee aside and rising to his feet to put back on the clothes he'd so recently discarded.

"She'll be okay." He doesn't know if he's convincing himself or Remi, but either way the words spill out and Ronin leans in to seal them with a kiss against the Lullaby's lips. "Let's go." Because who doesn't enjoy the prospect of two random, weird creatures appearing at once?

~FIN
now don’t you lose hope