Do you ponder the manner of things?
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
M
 A
  E
   A
I talked to God to no avail

Said, "If you won't save me, please don't waste my time."

"The Core?" It was a new term, one she had never heard of before.

Maea nodded grimly. She knew; had it from the stories of old, and from recently made friends who had acquired the knowledge from the Old Gods. She knew it was the Voice's fault she had not had her prayers answered once until just recently... and that not even Ludo could remove the so called spark from her soul.

"It's your fault they turned on us. Because of you, they don't trust anyone with magic anymore. Call it 'progress' if you like, but it only sounds like arrogance to me. What was it you were so dissatisfied with? What was it Rae had done so poorly that you thought you should be the one to fix it?"

What had they done? Had it affected Maea too? What had the Voice desired so badly that it made the Gods scorn of a whole race as a result?

Stronger... as if she had ever asked for such a thing. Maea would sacrifice the magic in a heartbeat if it meant she could have the love of the Creators instead.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-04-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-05-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-06-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-06-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 06:47 PM