Personal Quest this music in my mind
Luka Lovi

Age: 21 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
LUKA
I'm killing time, justifying the lies
Luka usually isn't sure what to do with gratitude, so he just smiles slightly and salutes her lazily, happy to help but otherwise a failure at small talk. Luckily it seems his Warden is the same way, and the two toil away in relative silence which is a relief.

There's not much left to do since Alys is the one tasked with the most important part of adapting the actual function and aesthetic of the place to her own liking, so Luka takes up a nearby broom and uses it to knock down cobwebs. It's easy to twist the handle in fast, smooth motions and coil the webbing around the straw fibers, though he has to clean off the bottom of the broom a few times when it fills up too fast.

- - -

Luka tackles cobwebs!
I'll be fine if you just give me time
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
With Deimos tackling the crates and Luka knocking down cobwebs, the shop began to take shape before Alys's eyes. She could already see in her mind where she might create a small sitting area at which she could perform her readings; where she might put a line of shelves to sell herbs and tinctures and the like. Yes, this was going to work nicely. She'd have to send Evie a thank you - perhaps a gift basket.

But that was something for another day. For now, Alys followed along behind Luka, dusting counters and shelves and sweeping up after the youth.

Between the three of them, they made quick work of the tasks that Alys had set, and when the finished, the seer beamed at her two friends. "Can I interest you in something to eat?" she asked the pair, gesturing towards the door of the shop. "And -" Her dark eyes cut playfully to Deimos. "Maybe a bonfire?"

-FIN-
alys glasse
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.