it looks like you're trying lives on
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Jude
He feels a little helpless when she takes the necklace off his person, aware it was his only leverage and that it now lies out of reach. What reason does she have not to cut his throat now? He tries to move and the knife presses harder, and Jude is preparing himself to move fast and decisive the way his dad taught him when Maeve's name drops half-spoken, leaving him frozen in place once more.

She releases him immediately, leaving him a little out of his depth to say the least, but he turns immediately so he can at least see her. That's when recognition sets in on his behalf; though she'd played more with Edmund given their similar ages, Jude wouldn't forget someone who is essentially his cousin. "Oh. Paige."

It feels weird to have Edmund's protection hang like a cloak around his shoulders, but if it keeps his throat intact he's not going to argue the point. "I won't - um, if you make me a deal," he tacks on in a stumble at the end, belatedly realizing this might be his chance. "I'm trying to um...find something. Something you might be selling?" He winces, embarrassed by his own blatant novice status when it comes to this.
stop trying to keep this alive
you're pointing at stars in the sky that already died

Messages In This Thread
it looks like you're trying lives on - by Paige - 12-02-2023, 03:33 AM
RE: it looks like you're trying lives on - by Jude - 12-06-2023, 01:42 AM