it looks like you're trying lives on
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Jude
The bold forthrightness of her question dries out all the moisture in his mouth, making him swallow multiple times as he tries to work up the courage to say the actual words. It's a lost cause to try and get them out from behind his teeth with anything similar to the conviction of her own, but at least he can try. He has to try - he can't keep living the way he has been.

"I'm not looking for legal," he manages to spit out, though it's slightly hushed - ridiculous considering they're certainly alone. Rubbing his sweaty palms against his thighs, he clears his throat awkwardly and drops his eyes, realizing he can't hold her eyes when he says it. "I...I'm looking for Dreamdust." It comes out on a blurt on the back half, as if saying it faster will make it easier. Wincing, he stares down a particularly interesting piece of dirt on his shoe. "I just really need to sleep. And forget, if it'll do that." Jude isn't going to pretend he knows much more about it than the whispers in the bars he's been frequenting lately. If it'll let him sleep without dreaming, that's enough. Anything else will just be a bonus.
stop trying to keep this alive
you're pointing at stars in the sky that already died

Messages In This Thread
it looks like you're trying lives on - by Paige - 12-02-2023, 03:33 AM
RE: it looks like you're trying lives on - by Jude - 12-17-2023, 10:21 AM