[se] i'm the best thing at this party
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

"Mmk, mk mk." Flora hummed, nodding along as the King spoke and trying to remember the finer details of what he was saying. Next time maybe she'd bring Everest with her—he loved taking notes and then she could focus. Or..was that a conflict of interest? Whatever. A problem for another day.

'I'll see if I can drum up some volunteers and supplies for the bridges. Hopefully, this nonsense doesn't keep up next season." Glancing out to sea, Flora inclined her head toward the horizon to indicate the weather. "But if it does, this is Torchline and we're tougher than a bit of wind and rain." She added with a sharp grin.

"Soooooo, we'll go see Rae next season?" Crinkling her nose, Flora tried to remember where the nearest Rae shrine even was, before shrugging and assuming the Rainbow Road would do. If not, she'd ask around. Her aunt Phoebe would probably know.

"And uh.." Pausing just long enough for her smile to fade into something more sincere, the Doubletake raised her eyes to meet the King's. "I won't let you down." Unable to help the flicker of mischief across her lips, Flora crinkled her nose. "Or Torchline, obviously."

~FIN
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!