[se] untamed and full of teeth
Open Plant SE and Quest Thread
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
bring me your suffering
the rattle roar of broken bones
The icy arrow pierced through the crow before it had barely managed to unfurl its wings – falling in a death spiral to the cavern floor, and then the rest of them drove into a frenzy. Used to chaos and bedlam, Melita nearly couldn’t be bothered, save for more of a thrill through her veins, ignited by the vehement chase, as they began to cast themselves around. Outcries poured and talons stretched, and she couldn’t have given a single fuck.

Sunjata’s wrangled another, with a hostile throw that she could approve of; a laugh echoing around as she went for another armament in her quiver. Selecting the same element, she smirked, aiming for one screaming and screeching her way, intending to maul it straight into its chest well in advance of any glinting eyes and scorching promises.
the honeybee
Bring me the riot in your heart
angry, wild, and raw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// so if i fly too far
will i still have a place inside your heart? //
Approval looms in the deep rumble of a laugh that leaves Sunjata to see Melita meet her mark, one that doesn’t last that long as he shifts his attention onto his own. The ink becomes a flurry the second the arrow is launched and Sunjata narrows in on his own crow, slamming it to the ground once before using the time the avian is stunned to drown it, before shooting out a few more spouts of water.

These spouts are more of warnings, to keep the majority away while he targets his next one, intending to do the same with the water and the grapple, drowning the birds where he could, intending to take some of them to the House of Midnight in case they could be used. For now, though, the flurry of birds is met with ice and water, at odds with the typical elements of the Climb. An advantage, in some ways.
the flood
// and when you see what i've become
will you love me for who i am, not who i was? //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
bring me your suffering
the rattle roar of broken bones
Icy and watery pinnacles weren’t the Honeybee’s usual fanfare and flare, but she’d take the bedlam and vehemence wherever it was required. Avians flew and died and it must’ve been a merciless, unrelenting sight to see.

Enough to send Melita in a laughter as another tailspun, caught in either ice shards and arrows or flooding decibels. An array of dictated action and consequence, but finding all of it fruitful. “One more,” she announced, though it was striving to make an escape down the corridor, distracted by the rise and subsequent fall of its brethren. And she gave chase, notching another arrow, waiting, waiting, waiting for the right opportunity, until she could send it rallying and volleying and dying.
the honeybee
Bring me the riot in your heart
angry, wild, and raw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// so if i fly too far
will i still have a place inside your heart? //
It’s a mess of water and feathers and shards of ice melting quickly in the heat of the Climb alongside the flurry of the two of them and the birds that try desperately to leave. Luckily for them, one remains right when Melita claims she needs one more, while the rest of them zip on through the cavern. Sunjata does nothing to try and take it down, confident that Melita will get the last one.

And she does, and he watches, while the bird slumps to the ground with a cracking sound of what he can only assume is the ice of her arrow penetrating it. And with the birds gone, Sunjata moves to collect the two he’d captured, content to part with the feathers for her while she collects the rest. “Nice job.” And sure that she’s gotten everything he needs he flashes her a bright smile as he heads back toward the first cavern they were in to collect everything else. “Think we’ve gotten everything.” He says before they both depart the caverns to embrace the full heat of the Climb again, to head back home whether it be King’s End or Torchline, she can hitch a ride on his back in his dragon form.

- FIN <333
the flood
// and when you see what i've become
will you love me for who i am, not who i was? //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.