Set me apart
Maeve
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
If f l e s h and b l o o d is what you’re after

Noah's agreement, a subdued rumble, resonated with the internal struggle he had faced. His question about future plans pierced the contemplative air, and she spoke her response in the same tone, pulling Noah's attention away from the symbolic chains that he struggled against in his mind. His eyes, filled with a mixture of weariness and introspection, focused on the statue of Vi, while his ears keenly picked up Maeve's response. As she declared her decision not to return to Torchline, Noah's brow furrowed in thought.

"I understand," he began, his voice carrying the weight of it. "Sometimes the path forward lies beyond the familiar. I've learned that change, difficult as it may be, is often necessary for growth. If Torchline is no longer where you find your purpose, then seeking a new journey is not a betrayal but an evolution. Perhaps in forging your own path, you'll discover aspects of yourself you never knew existed." Noah's words, tinged with empathy, acknowledged the complexity of her decision.
Then let the f o o l i s h take the l e a d

infinite inspiration and endless thanks to odd and sky

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His words struck a cord somewhere deep in her chest. This thing she knew but hadn't truly had words for. The Nightshade nods her head again, drawing in another deep breath as her arms finally fell from around her waist, seeming to realize how tightly she was holding onto herself. "One can only hope." Came her simple reply, lips pressing into a thin line before she let her eyes find him once more, searching his face for that gentle understanding she heard in his voice.

"How's Cordelia doing? With the adjustment to your new path?" She asks softly, breaking the still silence that had settled around them once more, jade eyes seeming to hint at unknown knowledge as she met his gaze.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
If f l e s h and b l o o d is what you’re after

Noah's gaze held a profound understanding as he absorbed her response. The resonance of her inner conflict, the unspoken struggle that found its expression in his own recent agreement, echoed between them. Noah nodded, noting how her words carried the weight of shared uncertainties. It was a sentiment he recognized all too well, a silent acknowledgment of the unpredictable nature of personal journeys. He has been on his own these last few seasons, anyways.

His voice, calm, sounded again. "Cordelia is navigating the change with resilience," Noah began, his words measured. "Adjusting to a new path requires courage, and she carries it with grace.” He spoke highly of his wife, but the truth ultimately was that the last few seasons had been hard. The last year was hard. Their lives were hard.
Then let the f o o l i s h take the l e a d

infinite inspiration and endless thanks to odd and sky

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She would expect no less of a response from the Forsaken. If there was one thing she knew about Noah, it was how highly he held his wife, unwavering in his love and support. What a lucky woman Cordelia was. The thought is almost bitter, but she catches herself before it can shift so sourly. Offering him a soft smile in response, Maeve lets out a soft breath, nodding her head. "Of course. I would expect nothing less of a woman you chose to swear yourself to." The Nightshade murmurs, taking a step back from the statue of Vi and turning back towards him.

"Would you mind walking me home?" Upon his agreement, both the Forsaken and the Nightshade exit the temple together, returning to her small cottage on the edge of town and away from prying eyes once more.

~FIN <3~
These violent delights
Have violent ends