I would give you the world
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The waters rise above my eyes
I will breathe it in and go out with the tide
He wanted to say that he had no choice. He wanted to say that she had forced him to make this decision because of how she was. How the war had destroyed her and Noah had done that. Took her and tarnished what she was. Noah wanted to say she wasn’t strong enough for the information, wasn’t strong enough for the insinuation that their children had been punished because of their — her — his — actions.

He wanted to remind her that she had closed herself off from the world for hte better part of two years. He wanted to remind her that she had chosen to remain in isolation and mental anguish. He wanted to — he wanted to shift the blame. To make her the reason.

But he wouldn’t. He had learned in his time here in the Hollowed Grounds that there was no excuse, no true deep reasoning for the things he did other than himself.

That he wasn’t good enough in what he tried to do.

”I was trying to protect you.” His voice was even, quiet. Calm. White, low clouds over the tundra. The whistle of the wind through the Fangs. ”I did not want you to carry the burden of this until you were strong enough.” He did not drop his eyes from her, nor did he move. He simply stood in the doorway with his socks still in his hands.

He took a breath. ”There are a million ways I could justify it. But I wont.” He swallowed. Then, setting his socks on the back of the closest chair, he pulled the ring off the middle finger of his right hand. He crossed the room and placed the ring down on the table, across from her. Close enough for her to reach, if she wanted. He felt Marcus reach out for him, and he reached down for the boy. ”This is how I knew. From when I was in the Order.”
Noah
And when you think this is the end
You will find me there where I have always been

Messages In This Thread
I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-07-2023, 02:42 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-07-2023, 06:52 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-07-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-07-2023, 07:17 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-07-2023, 07:32 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-08-2023, 03:07 AM
RE: I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-08-2023, 02:13 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-14-2023, 01:30 PM