I would give you the world
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The waters rise above my eyes
I will breathe it in and go out with the tide
”I have always decided that I know the best thing to do, the best way to help.” Noah said, stroking his hand down Marcus’ back. This trait had come back to bite him more than once. Korbin’s face appeared behind his eyes and the color that Noah’s mind associated with him saturated the bond. ”I am sorry, Cordelia.” Just as sorry as he was when he forced Korbin to face things he didn’t want to, and drove him to a life in raven form on the tundra, and then captured him and brought him home. Tangled him in the ascended invasion. Tangled him in politics. Sent him to his death in Torchline.

When was Noah going to learn?

He swallowed again, as Marcus laid his head down on his shoulder. He nodded his head just barely, his eyes dipping in more of an agreement than anything else. He had known since they were born — the moment they were free from the womb and resting skin to skin on their mother’s chest. He knew. He knew their nature and the curse. He knew the difficulty they had been handed. Noah felt his own sting of tears in his eyes, but in the cold of their home and the emptiness of the bond it was as if his body couldn’t even truly produce such a thing as true tears. Nothing fell, nothing even dared to try and escape his eyelashes. But his eyes warmed and stung as if they were there. ”I continuously do this. Choose the wrong thing in the idea that its the right thing. It’s why we are stuck here. It’s how I —“ broke you ”—we hurt so much after the war.”

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry he screamed over the bond, fists banging on the icy wall she built between them.
Noah
And when you think this is the end
You will find me there where I have always been

Messages In This Thread
I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-07-2023, 02:42 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-07-2023, 06:52 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-07-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-07-2023, 07:17 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-07-2023, 07:32 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-08-2023, 03:07 AM
RE: I would give you the world - by Noah - 12-08-2023, 02:13 PM
RE: I would give you the world - by Cordelia - 12-14-2023, 01:30 PM