don't look now
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
Remi looks as tired as Ronin feels, and even as the other man tries on a smile, the Nova leans in to kiss it away. Drawing his husband close enough that his hug might feel tight even in the weightless nothing of the Spiral Marketplace, there's no way to rid themselves of the exhaustion of it all, save for the knowledge that whatever they do, they do it together.

Mateo has the skyboat you built together, he points out softly. And between you and me, we both always preferred Torchline. Stormbreak would hunch around Ronin's shoulders like a responsibility waiting to happen, and he's not sure he'll be able to say no to it if they were to live up there again.

We'll move down here. I'm not sure if we'll be able to move the houseboat as it is any more, though. Do we just... start again?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
The tension from Ronin's arms has Remi all but melting, enough so that he's hardly able to keep them grounded and they float a few feet off of the sandy pathway. Gods I love you. He thinks softly, only keeping his soul inside of his own body for fear of it floating away if he nestled himself around his husband's heart.

True, though as good and proper parents, where we prefer to live might not matter as much. Remi points out with a sly smile, before looking up as if he might be able to see the floating city. I do hate Stormbreak though. He grumbles playfully.

As for starting again?

Raising his eyebrows thoughtfully, Remi lets his head loll slightly from side to side. Not like we haven't done it before. We could find ourselves a new boat and just...keep it anchored in different places. Places— Holding up a finger that he might not be interrupted, he finishes, —that we would absolutely tell our children about.
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
I love you too, Ronin whispers back into his husband's mind, and now it's his turn to ferry them along, though it's much less easy going than when there were tentacles to help. No matter, though; it's a task the Nova takes on without complaint. And I know you hate it up there. I do think Mateo visits Torchline more than Flora visits Stormbreak, though, so this makes sense. And besides, he continues, smirking a kiss against the side of Remi's neck, I think we should be the ones travelling to them, no matter where we live. It's about time.

Falling to a bobbing halt just outside the bubblestream, the Lullaby will be able to feel the tension that roils and pinches against Ronin's spine. Never has anywhere they've lived felt more like home than the Cordillera, and to have to abandon it has his chest feeling uncharacteristically tight, manta crystal or not. I will miss it, he says softly into the other man's head.

But as long as it's you and me, I'm sure I'll manage.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
Alright, alright. Tipping his head back slightly as if he were some weightless slip of a woman that Ronin was gliding across a dancefloor (rather than a demigod with the proportions and weight of a marble statue), Remi lets himself be pulled through the water. Trying to free his mind and body of all the nagging worries and stumbling blocks, he lets his shoulders sag before exhaling a bubbly sigh.

Leaning his head back up as they drift to a halt, Remi incoils himself from around Ronin and gives his head a slight shake. Just because we are going to live in Torchline does not mean we have to stay put. Besides, I doubt if Flora will let me stop making her the waterfall gin, which means regular trips.
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
Regular trips is already enough to cheer the Nova up a little, and as Remi uncoils himself from around him, Ronin has to resist the urge to follow after the Lullaby to sneak another kiss or a dozen from his lips. Alright, he echoes softly. Alright. Let's head back up to the beach, then, I guess, and go... boat shopping?

It's a strange enough notion to have a smile curling at the corners of his lips, Ronin rolling the tension from his shoulders before slipping an arm back around Remi's waist. Being in such close quarters with you all the time on the big, open sea? Whatever will we do to pass the time? Judging by their previous venture in Torchline in the back of a rickety wagon... plenty.

~FIN