Training [SE] Hark how the bells
for Noah
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Though not as familiar with the Hollowed Grounds as he was with Torchline, Hadama nodded slowly at the list of difficulties posed by the rains. Once, he would have had trouble imagining too much water being a problem, but since ruling the land half of Torchline he had come to appreciate the issues with flooding more.

The 'they' did not go unnoticed, but aside from a thoughtful tilt of his head he did not comment on it. Noah had never mentioned a desire to rule the shattered barrierlands, and had never seemed entirely at ease among its people while he did his work for Vi. "If you need help rebuilding bridges, I will assist," he offered instead. Having someone who could work from the water had proved useful in both Torchline and the Greatwood during previous undertakings. "Or managing floodwaters."

He paused, then inclined his head. "I may also need some assistance in Torchline next season." It was not easy to ask for help. But perhaps if he had been more willing to do so before, Harper would not have been put under so much pressure... "It is not as damaged. But the tides have been unusually high. I am concerned for the beaches, if this continues."

The two men continued to talk for a while afterwards, the mermanta deflecting the rain away from them while they healed and passed from topics of regional concern to more personal inquiries into family and friends. It was growing dark by the time they parted, with Hadama's request for Noah to share Vi's insights when next they met, and an offer to bring a copy of the report of the crash site from the Adventurer's guild in return.

~Fin~