the young and indignant
Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
as I watch the foaming breakers
when the tide comes rushing in
The little rebel may have gotten away with her act of revenge were the timing of Hotaru’s night not so fortuitous. It’s the sound that alerts her first as she flies overhead, intent on entering her rooms in the Academy from her balcony as she often does. It’s unlike any natural sound in the area at this quiet hour, and as she turns hawk eyes downward and takes in the context of the moment, she is both impressed and irritated with the youth.

Diving on silent wings, Hotaru shifts behind the girl and lays a hand on her shoulder - both to stop her and to ensure she has physical contact to utilize her compulsion magic if she needs to. “Art is subjective my dear, but my decisions as Headmistress are not. Do you think upsetting me is the answer to buying your way into the next training?” Her voice is soft, conversational, but with implied danger beneath. Hotaru runs more age-appropriate lessons for exactly this reason, but if the girl continues to press her luck, she’ll be benched for far longer.
I will contemplate my lifetime
with its virtues and its sins
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
the young and indignant - by NPC - 12-20-2023, 12:56 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 12-28-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: the young and indignant - by NPC - 01-02-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 01-07-2024, 04:03 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by NPC - 01-14-2024, 01:48 AM
RE: the young and indignant - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 08:25 AM