Mooncalf
Noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
set a fire for tomorrow
set it to your woes
Her question about focusing efforts on the Hollowed Grounds prompted a thoughtful pause. "Each region carries its burdens, and my heart extends to both," Noah explained. ”I believe in the potential for renewal, even in the haunted echoes of the past." And the Hollowed Grounds were haunted indeed, with the shadow and memory of the Voice and all that she had done. In Noah's measured response, there was a commitment to understanding, a willingness to embrace the difficulties of the Hollowed Grounds, and an unwavering belief in the possibility of growth even in the shadow of bitter memories.

The truth was, Noah had not always felt this way. He could have spit on the Hollowed Grounds and turned his back to this place. He cared little for anywhere else except Halo, his loyalty as deep and strong as the mountains where Caido themselves slept. He smiled, the glow in it nearly brightening the shadow of such thoughts. ”I have been called by powers far above my own to help here.”
feel defiance burning through my teeth
it's not enough to drag this blade across the day
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
"Renewal, huh." That touched a nerve, if only because it was something she desperately wanted for herself but struggled to obtain. How did you leave behind the pain of the past, when the past was all you had? Moving forward was damnably difficult when you didn't know where to go.

Abandoning the griffin to cradle the teacup in both her hands, the warmth seeping into her palms soothed her enough that she at least kept from blurting out whatever came to mind. In a strangers house, drinking his tea, that would be impolite. Unhinged. Even so, her voice sounded raw when she finally spoke.
"It's just difficult to wrap my head around. Not so very long ago, people here were shunned and avoided. Last time I tried leave, someone almost killed me. And now -" Sucking in a deep breath, regretting bringing her own experiences up because of what it exposed about her, the former Ascended shook her head. "I knew things would be different since so long time had passed while I was frozen, but I had no idea how quickly people would move on."

Warily gazing across the table at Noah, unaware of who or what he was, she had no idea how he would receive the news. Was she still condemned for what she had been, or did the mark of Dygra - the horns, the tail - absolve her? Was that what peace was? You stopped talking about the pain and the fear, shook hands and moved on? Maea had never loved the Voice, yet a single snap decision had placed her firmly on her side, which meant she was part of the losing team. Did that matter anymore, or was she just... behind, lagging after everyone who'd had time to process and heal and grow?

She didn't know. Wasn't sure why she was even talking about this with someone she didn't know; it made her head spin to realize that she was exposing herself in this way, when she had no idea what it might result in. Helping the region did not equate helping the dregs of a former enemy - and she thought she knew which side this man had been on, given his earlier remarks.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
set a fire for tomorrow
set it to your woes
Noah's gaze tried to hold space and compassion as recognized the weight of her past, the difficulty in leaving it behind when it seemed to define her present. He didn’t know all the details — how abandoned had turned ascended and ascended to ancient — but there was a darkness and a hurt there that couldn’t be denied. ”War is not something that people dwell on.” The demigod said simply

Sipping his tea, Noah observed her, "It's a challenge," he responded, his voice carrying a gentle understanding. "Time moves differently for each person. While some wounds heal, others linger. What matters is finding your pace in this evolving world. No need to rush—it's okay to navigate the present at your own rhythm."

FIN
feel defiance burning through my teeth
it's not enough to drag this blade across the day