Olympus Has Risen
Gaia Anthous

Age: 31 | Height: 5’9” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Gaia

She caught the magically duplicated apple with ease when it was tossed to her, and for the first time, she realized that she missed having her abilities. On Earth, she had been nearly all powerful, definitely all knowing. It was a pity that she had to give it up, but admittedly, it was an interesting feeling to have to live the life of a mortal, rather than to choose to do so.

“Expected more?” She mused, her brows lifting gently with the slightest grin. “Isn’t it presumptuous to say such things when a request is not yet made of you?” She might have been pushing her luck, but it truthfully didn’t occur to her as she spoke. Speaking with Frey suddenly gave her a pride, a regality she had sorely missed since coming here.

The woman breathed deeply, rolling the fruit in her hand for a moment. “Before I was brought here, I had devout worshippers and people who would gladly sacrifice nearly anything to only speak with me.” Not that she ever accepted any sacrifice that felt extreme. Blood wasn’t the way to appease the former goddess. “Now? Well, you could say I’ve been humbled rather abruptly. It’s not something I’ve been able to adapt to well, but I believe I’m getting there.”

A smile settled on her, as soulful eyes rested on the deity in front of her. “Is it too nonchalant for one of the reasons for my prayer to be to connect with a being with whom I would have once been close to an equal?” Her smile took a slightly saddened turn, but she was being truthful. If it was indeed too purposeless, she could very well have a different request. That of course was only if she was denied her first one.

the entire universe is inside you

Messages In This Thread
Olympus Has Risen - by Gaia - 04-05-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Olympus Has Risen - by Frey - 04-06-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Olympus Has Risen - by Gaia - 04-06-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Olympus Has Risen - by Frey - 04-13-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Olympus Has Risen - by Gaia - 04-13-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: Olympus Has Risen - by Frey - 04-20-2019, 05:30 PM