Personal Quest Plaza Post Office
building a courier station!
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725

Perhaps the mess came because Alys worked too hard and focused too much. Ellyra, perhaps, found her success in the enjoyment of the activity and having as much fun as possible. The lioness made many different games with herself while painting: how many strokes could she get in one dip, how many strokes filled a wall, etc.

When Tal came out with his praise, Ellyra turned and beamed at the courier. "Thanks! I hope the paint job makes up for my shelves." She said, placing her brush back in the empty paint can. then she wiped up her hands, and went to help Alys clean up the general painting mess. At the mention of dinner, Ellyra was surprised at how many hours had passed. "Wow. That's kind, Tal. I've got a place just a few blocks away that serves the best food. They've got dishes from each region. Want to go there?" She asked.

Whether or not they agreed, Ellyra would go to dinner with them anyways, and have great fun.

FIN

Ellyra