a big black dong in the sky [OPEN]
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Glimpses of fate bring light to your despair
Realise hope isn't short of your grasp
Resurrect every dream that you've buried alive
And never succumb to the war that you fight
Roana glanced between Ashe and Ianto. Yep. There was some uncomfortable history here.

She shrugged a bit with a small smile at Ashetta's comment. The least she could do was remain positive to try and negate some of the bad vibes that this interaction had going for it. "Well ya know, every time I try and martyr myself for the good of the people Death can't seem to make it happen. One of these days its bound to be beam of energy and not a portal." Roana joked. She didn't exactly take her own mortality lightly, nor was she rushing to die; but at a certain point you have enough near death experiences that the thought of death simply stops being terrifying. The former captain crossed her arms and listed quietly as Ashetta described the events that led up to the fall of the barrier. "You all did good then." she said with an approving smile. She hadn't cared that she didn't bring the barrier down herself, just that it happened. "Did the voice say anything?" Roana asked, wanting to know what she might have missed.

At Ianto's mention of the Fae she nodded. "Yes, the Fae are not to be taken lightly either. They seem rather distrusting, and if it wasn't for Ianto I would definitely be dead by their hands. We should make sure to warn the people here." she said more seriously to Ashetta. "The woods are treacherous too. Ianto here knows how to get through them, and as we begin to try make sense of things, I have offered him my protection since he is literally our only guide." She said, giving him a small smile. With it made clear that Roana would protect Ianto, perhaps he would feel more comfortable.
Your world is coming apart
Remain steadfast

Messages In This Thread
a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-05-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Roana - 04-05-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Roana - 04-06-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-13-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Roana - 04-14-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: a big black dong in the sky [OPEN] - by Ianto - 04-21-2019, 09:17 AM