To Leaders
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Deimos, Evie, Sunjata, Dantalion, Hadama, and Flora receive identical letters in a hasty scrawl, as though written in a panic:

My friends,

We saw the meteor. I pray that the destruction is not as bad as I fear. Please know that Stormbreak is open to all of you and your citizens. If there is anything that we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. I will be happy to dispatch supplies and aid as we can.

Praying for your safety in these troubled times.

Sincerely,

Sohalia Lumaris
Heart of Stormbreak
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

(Sohalia, Sunjata, Dantalion, Hadama, and Flora also receive identical letters, clearly written in haste, as it is not his usual deliberate and careful scrawl):

We are still surveying the damage, but our coastline has flooded all the way to the Citadel. The skyport and Citadel itself still stands, but we are working on providing emergency shelters, upgraded portions to the infirmary, and aiding our people in whatever way we can.

Assistance would and will be appreciated. Let us know if Halo can do the same with anything as well.

- Deimos
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Hey fam,

Uhm, to put it delicately, Torchline is fucked. Our Skyport and Docks are completely destroyed, and the entire lower half of the city is just...washed away. Luckily most of the houses and whatever are up in the air thanks to the last world-ending event, but it's pretty bad. I don't even know how bad yet. We're still pulling people out of the wreckage.

There's also a new island, aka the meteor that crashlanded in the Arclight. My dads went to check it out and it basically chewed them up and spat them right back out, so like... let's all leave that alone for a minute.

Anyway...if you can't send help, maybe send along some alcohol because the Tavern is also gone, and we could really use it.

xoxo.
Flora
Every single thing I touch becomes sick with sadness
'Cause it's all over now, all out to sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!