Leaders
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Just because Remi wasn't a leader didn't mean he didn't still have those who were on speed dial. Letters will arrive to Deimos / Evie , Dantalion, Sunjata, Hadama / Flora and Sohalia .

The new island which has appeared in the Arclight is beyond dangerous. Ronin and I went near to take a look and when I tell you that it is more dangerous than anything I encountered living in the mountains, please take that as the warning it is meant to be.

There was this woman there. She would not tell me her name but she seemed to be part of it. I have included a sketch of her below. There were also creatures unlike anything I have ever seen.

Do not approach.

Best,
Remi Taliesin

Below is a rough but approximate sketch of Dahlia.
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Remi,

Thank you for this warning. I will circulate this news and the sketch in Stormbreak.

Sincerely,

Sohalia Lumaris
Heart of Stormbreak
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Remi,

Are you all right?

Thank you for letting us know – we will inform Halo.

- Deimos
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Remi,

Thank you for reaching out. I will let King's End know. As for the sketch, I believe I met her last season. Her name is Dahlia. I did not get her last name.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

- SW
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
To Deimos - Physically, yes. I feel rattled, though. When I say I was thoroughly beaten by her, I mean that. She bested me across the board and nothing I did to her seemed to have any effect.

To Sunjata - Last season? I assumed she had come with the meteor. Did she seem...human? Normal?
the lullaby
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Remi –

Forgive me, my memory is a bit foggy these days. She showed up to the House of Midnight during LongNight, which would align with the meteor crash and the subsequent finding of nothing in the craters when I inspected it.

She did seem normal enough. Flirtatious, though that’s not unusual to find in a brothel. She arrived in dirty clothes and when I asked where she’d come from, she said somewhere north of King’s End. But she did seem normal, knew who I was, knew enough about the area that it didn't seem too off. The only thing I thought to be strange was her traveling during LongNight.

She was also looking for Koa Carpenter, when I spoke to her.

Let me know how else I can help.

- SW
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Sunjata,

I suppose we cannot just go around asking people to prove that they have been around longer than the meteor strike. I agree that she did look quite normal. Nothing I would have picked out as being a concern had I not been attacked.

Do you have any way of contacting her? I wonder if you could bring her to the Refuge and see if it works on her, as it does on the rest of us?

-R
the lullaby
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Remi –

I can try to reach out to her, though I don’t know where to reach her where it wouldn’t seem suspicious to know what kind of a threat she is or how she got here. The Refuge’s location isn’t a secret so hopefully, should we need it again, bringing her there won’t make it a target for her.

I’ll let you know what I find out.

- SW
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
On waterproof paper, copies of the letter are sent to the regional leaders, as well as Noah .

Leaders,

Flora's injury was Healed by Rae. With Rae's help we are seeking a way to keep the voidborn out of Haulani. Many more animals have become endarkened since the island's arrival. Some are merely troublesome, but others are actively dangerous.

I found reference to a flower called 'Vi's Rose' that was once used to purify areas of a recent Blight. It is worth finding one and seeing if it can do the same against the void. Knowing whether it is a disease or an invader may guide how we resist it.

~Hadama
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Another round of letters are sent to leaders, penned quickly and efficiently, after Hadama's sourcing. Some of them, like himself, will be already aware of these properties, but rounds of information were important to share when and where they could.

In the days of the blight, Vi's Roses were found in the Greatwood. We also had a similar disease that was resisted by Rae's Lillies, which are located infrequently by Frey's Breath in the Climb.

Perhaps they can both be useful.

- Deimos
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos