No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN]
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
It was as if the arrow and a promise of death was all that had kept the man upright. As it drew a line towards the ground his body followed instinctively, or it could have been from the exhaustion. The creaking straps of his pack seemingly fitting with how he felt himself as he slowly sat himself down on soft moss, wincing at the throbbing the relaxation allowed his head to resume. Are groaned and blinked away the pain, finally able to expand his view of the world beyond merely a steel broadhead.

Mottled green-brown eyes blinked and blinked again, convinced they must've been ruined by the strain. Even through the jumping sparks he could've sworn he saw a winged woman, not that anything was beyond Caido it seemed. Between gods, shapeshifters and sejdr a flying person was just another thing to add to the list that kept the cobbler shaking his head more and more.

Gods, she asked for the name. A deep breath and a deep dive conjured up the image again. Braided hair like strands of sunshine, eyes a mirror of his own. A frown that put the fear of gods to shame and a smile that wiped it all away. As clear as spring lake ice, but the name kept eluding him, like trying to scoop up a handful of mist to save for later.

That glint of... something, in Eli's eye made his teeth itch. The second time he caught it there was no questioning it, and it added a twist to her question Are wasn't all too keen on. Yet he swallowed hard and thought of what someone more capable and honorable would do. Not get caught a fool bumbling through the woods in the first place probably, but right there and then truth seemed like his best chance.

"I would if I could. I am seeking my wife." the words poured out of his mouth but he questioned them himself. He could barely remember the reason as to why he had set out that day, something that pushed him to walk where he hadn't before.

The wall, it fell, she's here, she must be.

"My wife, yes! She came through as I did, I was trapped while she was on the other side, but now, she must be here! You know the woods, right? Have you seen her!? Blond hair, eyes like mine and an apron as blue as the great lake!" it all came pouring out in a much too rapid pace, almost panicked.

Messages In This Thread
No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Eliza - 04-05-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Are - 04-06-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Eliza - 04-06-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Are - 04-06-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Eliza - 04-06-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Are - 04-07-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Eliza - 04-13-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Are - 04-14-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Eliza - 04-25-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Are - 04-26-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: No Trespassers Allowed! [OPEN] - by Eliza - 05-04-2019, 06:56 PM