Plot Advancing PQ [se] NOBODY PANIC.
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 48 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
It had been a long, hard day of work, but Hadama looked up to see the skyport rising above them, ready to receive the swiftly-flying ships from around Caido once more, and felt that the soreness in his muscles had been well worth it. No less important to Torchline's trade, the deepwater piers once again extended out into the Arclight, able to welcome their surviving merchant vessels and fishing fleet home again.

"Agreed," the mermanta called up to Flora with a tired but satisfied hint of a smile. "Last person to Frey's Breath brings the drinks?" There were certainly perks to being able to aquaport - or teleport - to the Climb's hot springs after a hard day of work!

There was much to do still, but for today it was enough and Hadama gathered his crew together for one final push. "Drinks all around," he informed them, "after we clean up the unused supplies. Stack them neatly. Anyone who needs them for rebuilding homes and shops can make use of them." He knew his people, and wasn't above adding in a little self-serving incentive for those who still had repairs of their own to make if they had lived or done business near the docks before Starfall.

Hadama helped the other Mer shift leftover pilings and planks from the water and onto shore where the land-dwelling races could grasp and pull them farther out of the tide and arrange them into groups out of the way of the new docks, separating both wood and nails roughly into size for easy use later.

Hadama offers to buy the crew drinks after they finish cleaning up, and leads the dock crew in tidying up the spare wood and building materials for later use by whoever needs it.
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Long after much of the cleaning has been done, Dorian returns triumphantly with an empty wagon. "Sincere apologies for the delay. I don't know the area quite as well as I probably should." With his hand over his heart, the man leans forward slightly in a low bow. 'However, the refuse has been taken care of.' He adds as he straightens, brushing a bit of dust from one of his arms before beaming up at Flora.

"Now, if there's nothing more to do, I'm afraid my muscles aren't quite as happy about the amount of work we put in as my mind is." Chuckling, the older man can only shrug modestly, before waving in the general direction of the other NPCs.

Lingering just a moment or so more to ensure nothing more was needed of him, Dorian walked down toward the coastline at a leisurely place with a smile fixed upon his lips.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
marked me like a bloodstain
Knowing only a little about mer-magic, Flora had no doubts that the merking had a trick or two up his sleeve when it came to aquaportation. "He suggests, entirely innocently." Grinning to Hadama, the girl can only let her head loll back slightly with weariness before the sound of Dorian 's voice had her snapping slowly back to attention.

"Oh, no worries." Looking Dorian over, he certainly didn't look any worse for wear, but she wasn't about to call out an old man who'd shown up to help, for taking a bit longer to do so. "Thanks so much for your help, btw." Glancing toward Hadama with a what a weirdo expression tugging at her lower lip, the Doubletake let her attention turn back toward thoughts of drinks and bubble baths.

"Next RQ for a giant flowing hot-tub river." She decides with a grin, before stretching her arms over her head and shifting her hips, allowing the stretch to resonate down each side of her body in turn.

"Good job, everyone."

~FIN