[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Remi whispered soft murmurs of reassurance over Sam, phrases of shhh and it will be over soon, and any number of other things as if he were soothing some wounded creature and not the man who had ground to dust his already glass-shattered heart. As Sam arched, Remi  wrapped an arm under and around his jaw to try and steady him, leaning down to place a hand on his sternum to try and force him back down. Eventually he did, and as he did, Remi exhaled a long and shaky breath that he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

The unicorn glanced towards Remi, her work done, and backed away. "Isla says you would have lived. This—ahyour body is strong." The alchemist translated, not realizing that his hands were still on Sam's shoulders. With a surprised sort of flinch he pulled back slightly, swallowing down an unhappy lump in his throat.

Glancing over his shoulder to ensure that Aoife was still asleep (and Sugar with her, which was probably for the best given her reaction to the bookmaker last time), Remi glanced back awkwardly towards Sam. "Ahh...Can I get you something? Water? Or?" He asked, suddenly unsure what to do with his hands and his face, uncomfortable in his own home given who it was suddenly sprawled helplessly on his table.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 06:21 PM