[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"She...talks to you?" Sam asked, his brows creasing. He did not know of any connection between the Alchemist and the Healer, found it odd that Remi would be able to hear Isla over anyone else. His question was spoken distractedly though, an automatic curiosity on the surface level of his conscious.

Hands on his shoulders were welcome (any other time, Sam would have been embarrassed to have the hands of such a handsome man so near his chest, but now he only wanted the comfort of it) and when they were taken away he audibly sighed, chewing at his lip to bite down the desire to ask for them back.

He followed Remi's glance to Aoife, but he couldn't quite see what he was looking at. "Oh, water...would be nice, thank you. I need to drink, really, but...I think it can wait until I get to a shrine.." Sam was mostly mumbling to himself, fingers stroking over the wet patch of his hair where the wound was gone but the fluid lost remained. "Do you know...what has happened at the Spire?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-06-2019, 06:47 PM