[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Glad for a question he could answer, Remi nodded. "Yes. I hear her quite clearly. I have been told that is not normal for ahh.." He hated calling her a companion, though it was probably the most accurate descriptor of her now. ..companions. But her soul is not like the others."

Right. Ascendeds did not drink water. Still, Remi disappeared momentarily into the kitchen. What he should do was offering himself to the man who was clearly so weak on his table. But the memory of what the bite would do pulsed in bright juxtaposition to the note that he had for some reason, held onto. The note that had ended it all, and the dream which had so sweetly and so devastatingly had followed.

Returning with the water, Remi held it out towards Sam, resting one arm over the other as he shook his head. "No..I heard noises and the ground shook. It was too dark to see much, but with Aoife I could not risk leaving." Nibbling his ilp curiously, he took a hesitant step closer. "Did something happen?"

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 07:02 PM