[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"Companion? Oh." Sam didn't understand, but he also did not have enough mental energy to unpack everything. He had not been especially close to Isla, after all. It was possible she was close enough to his neighbour for them to have bonded after her death. Perhaps he should really get to know this Remi fellow, if she held him in such high regard.

He took the water and gladly sipped it, closing his eyes to enjoy the coolness on his dry tongue. He knew other Ascendeds couldn't feel things, not quite like this, but he did not wonder why in the moment.

"Ah. Yes, it is not a place for a baby..." Now that he was leaned up to drink Sam could see Aoife in the corner, smiled slightly in her direction before looking back to Remi. "A group of us went into the Spire. It was dangerous, and...hard...and I...didn't do much, truthfully. But The Voice is freed and the barrier has fallen. I...never thought this day would come, really." He frowned down into the water, unsure if he was glad of his involvement or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-06-2019, 07:14 PM