[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"It is, yes. And...I believe she is free. If...I am being honest, I am not entirely sure of the details. I was hurt and upset and did not pay much attention." There was clear embarrassed shame in his voice, fear that Remi would judge him for his clear cowardice, his inability to be the hero from the storybooks he had grown up reading. When he looked at Remi he saw that kind of person, handsome and brave, willing to help a neighbour fallen in the road.

In himself he saw something small and weak, something too cautious for it's own good. Something that was swiftly spiralling towards a breakdown.

Clawing himself up to normalcy he made himself answer. "Well...th..the Ascended whom freed her...I think they were killed. But I didn't know them. Not that that makes it better, but I can't tell you who it was..um...other than that...a lot of people are hurt. But I don't think anyone else is dead." He sipped at the water and shook his head, not really sure. He had been so wrapped up in his own terror to give a truthfully accurate tale of events would be impossible.

"I...am not sure if I am glad in general. I did not want the barrier to fall, but I helped to do it...I am beginning to lose track of who I am and what I want." These words tumbled from him without thought and Sam looked up with some alarm. "I'm sorry. That's..you don't...that's inappropriate for me to share."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-06-2019, 07:41 PM