[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"I have long stopped trying to guess why the Gods do things." Sam commented, defeated. He did not know who exactly was responsible for the trick in the Spire, but whoever it was he was sure they did it for their own sick pleasure, for whatever celestial reason Gods held that still seemed awfully like cruelty to mere mortals.

But the morals of the Gods paled in comparison to what Remi had to tell him. Removed...memories..? Sam lifted his fingers to his temple as if it would help him feel the loss, his lips slightly parted as he tried to comprehend what Remi was telling him. There were holes in his mind, stories that didn't quite match up and things he didn't remember exactly, but he had assumed it a symptom of his usually poor mental health.

"I...do you know what I'm missing? Please, that is most distressing, I...I need to know. Did I know you before?" Sam pushed his hand up through his hair. "Why would The Voice do that to me?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-06-2019, 08:38 PM