[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Remi groaned in acknowledgement. On the subject of gods he very much doubted there would ever be an expert. Still, it was unsettling to know that such a price had to be paid to reach the top of the Spire. "Then you are wrong to say that you did not do much. It sounds as though you did more than anyone should ever be asked to do." Remi said finally, wanting to offer some sort of comfort to Sam, but feeling the prickly shards of his heart halting the movement.

"I do." Remi answered slowly, his eyes raising at a glacial pace to eventually meet Sam's. It was so hard to look into those eyes and see ghosts of a life that would never be lived. He very much did not want to be having this conversation, but of course out right lying was not something he was prepared to do, no matter how barbed he wanted to be. "Yes, you did know me. And the Voice did it because you asked her."

Swallowing slowly, his cheeks reddening Remi hugged his arms about himself. "I think had you wanted to know what it was she removed from you, you would have left yourself a note. That you did not...Well. It was a decision that you made, it is not my place to tell you. It was not what you wanted." He said finally, voice low and fingers trembling ever so slightly against his arms.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 08:51 PM